Blkls1

Tire rubbing noise during hard right corners.

I just recently starting hearing a tire rubbing noise comming from the rear drivers side fender/tire well. It gets real bad when i really get into a hard right corner (like an on ramp). I adjusted my kyb shocks to the most firm adjustment. It got a lilttle better but not much. I jacked the car up today and can see tire marks on the bottom rear inner well, towards the front and rub marks on the back of the tire. Even a rub mark on my traction bars??? Anyways i cant think of any reason why it just started rubbing I havent changed any thing and it has never done this in the past.

Could this be a rear alignment problem? The only thing I can think of is about a week ago, I did lose control of the car for a split second and the driver side slamed into the center divide pretty good. No serious damage. Scatched the rear wheel pretty good and the front ground effect, and put a small gash in the front tire. Everything seems to still be ok in the rear when I jacked it up.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

look to see if you bent the panhard rod. that keeps the rear center with the vehicle.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information