suspension parts recommendations

This is a discussion on suspension parts recommendations within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; I have a 1995 Trans am that I am needing to upgrade the suspension on. Currently it still has the ...

suspension parts recommendations

I have a 1995 Trans am that I am needing to upgrade the suspension on. Currently it still has the stock suspension and I am wanting to get something a lot better. Any suggestions will not fall upon deaf ears. Thanks guys.

nobody has any suggestions?

Buffalo, NY

1999 Trans Am WS6

Just reading some old posts and noticed that no one has replied. I'll offer my $.02 worth. It's going to depend on your budget and what you want out of your car (like auto X or drag racing, etc). I'd definitely start with some subframe connectors, lowering springs, shocks, panhard bar and lower control arms.
    Pro 5.0 shifter, CAGS, Borla Exhaust, Direct-Flo Lid, K&N Air Filter, Fast Toys Ram Air Kit, BMR STB, BMR Adjustable PHB, BMR Boxed & Welded SFCs, Metco Boxed LCAs w/ Relocation brackets, Metco Driveshaft safety loop, Koni SA Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit.

orlando, fl

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

well, LCAs, relocation brackets, and panhard rod is a good start for the rear. being a 95, and if you have stock shocks, it time to replace there. springs are getting worn out as well. unless you have say 40k miles on it.

also, what are you looking to so with the car? drag race, autocross, just want it up to date and handle better than stock overall?

Bilstein HD is a great great way to upgrade your suspension, thats if your not looking into lowering your car
    you can get them for 315$ shipped on ebay
    if you read post around here and on ls1tech, you ll find out that most people recomand goign with shocks as the very first mod
    so shocks, shocks shocks

Thread Information