2002 z28 silver m6

sfc's and lcs's?

i live in minnesota so over the winter im a looking to upgrade my suspension im looking in to lca's and moving the braces also i would like to get sfc's. now im wondering with that installed will i be able to run long tubes and y pipe without running into any problems. i already have slp cat back.
    thanks

LPM
    2000 Z28

There's no reason that lca's or sfc's would interfere with your exhaust setup

LS6 Intake, LS6 VCT, E^2 Catch Can, Hooker LTs and ORY, Magnaflow Cat-Back, 3" QTP electric cutout, UMI adj LCA, PHB, 3 pt SFCs, STB, MGW Shifter, SLP lid and bellow, Free-Mods, Tuned by BlueCat

Quote Originally Posted by derekbuckner1 View Post
    There's no reason that lca's or sfc's would interfere with your exhaust setup
    This is correct, neither of these items will interfer with the exhaust set up. Even if you choose to run a 3-Point style SFC there still wouldn't be any issues. I hope that helps!
    Ryan

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by UMI Performance View Post
    This is correct, neither of these items will interfer with the exhaust set up. Even if you choose to run a 3-Point style SFC there still wouldn't be any issues. I hope that helps!
    Ryan
    I'd recommend UMI's 3 point for the SFC's.

I believe the tunnel brace and torque arm relocation are the only things that will mess with your exhaust, if you purchase the wrong product. UMI makes something that will fit whatever set up you have.

Thread Information