Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lowering question

This is a discussion on lowering question within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by barryz i have put my original springs on the back and the car is 2 cm lower ...

Quote Originally Posted by barryz View Post
    i have put my original springs on the back and the car is 2 cm lower on the right rear then the left rear. right shock maybe broke ??
    I only have about 2000 miles on the shocks ! can it be broke this quick ?

Greetings barry

Hi Barry. Shocks don't usually affect ride height. Does the car return to level with you in it?

You could try swapping springs L to R.

Have you done anything to the front at all?

Its always nice to talk to Netherlands 4th Gen guys!

roosendaal , netherlands

2000 transam ram air WS6

hey thanks for the reply i have the eibach ground control kit height adjustable .
    i want to buy more parts for my car but ran in to a problem the left side of my car with the adjustable springs is only have to turn up a bit and on the right
    i almost have to turn them up al the way so on the right there is not much space left for the spring to do it's work and i thought one of my springs were broke but
    i have put my stock springs on now and still the right is 2 cm lower . i did level out the front exactly i did not check if the car is level with me in it. i don't weigh much do 190 pounds

Thanks for the replys greetings barry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information