Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Lowered Camaro Gangster Lean

This is a discussion on Lowered Camaro Gangster Lean within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by LeadFarmer ah ok, well as long as it makes it a little better, that's all I can ...

Sunset Orange
    '01 SOM ws6

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    ah ok, well as long as it makes it a little better, that's all I can really ask for I guess.
    BTW you've got one siiick bird there, A SOM WS6 w/black rims is my dream car-one day, hopefully, I'll find one for sale around here
    Thanks, its my newfound love I wasn't crazy about the wheels at first but they've grown on me. Still plan on swappin them out later down the road though; not any time soon, its got new rubber on all 4 corners

red
    1999 camaro Z28

I may be stating the obvious here, but have you considered installing a watts link? I know strano sells them. They are a bit expensive, but after all you have gone through it may be worth while. They improve handling too, from what I've read.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by ZForce1 View Post
    I may be stating the obvious here, but have you considered installing a watts link? I know strano sells them. They are a bit expensive, but after all you have gone through it may be worth while. They improve handling too, from what I've read.
    cheapest I could find is around the $650 ballpark, that's too much imo for someone who doesn't plan on doing autoX or anything other than a few trips to the strip a year.

blk
    01 T/A

Adjustable coilovers in the front?

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

ive found the fix for this "lean" problem. i found on another site that a guy tried this on two of his camaro's that had this problem and evidently his buddies to and worked everytime. the fix for this "lean" issue is only about 30$ im going to try this and see what happens. anyways it is a bushing in the right rear stabilizer bar. if you add another bushing to the old bushing it will eliminate the lean.....im gonna try it and find out...if not im going to gain 500lbs

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix_68 View Post
    ive found the fix for this "lean" problem. i found on another site that a guy tried this on two of his camaro's that had this problem and evidently his buddies to and worked everytime. the fix for this "lean" issue is only about 30$ im going to try this and see what happens. anyways it is a bushing in the right rear stabilizer bar. if you add another bushing to the old bushing it will eliminate the lean.....im gonna try it and find out...if not im going to gain 500lbs
    lol that's a good idea. On both my z28 and Ws6 I found that getting an adjustable PHR, and properly positioning it, gets rid of the issue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information