Thread: LCA Help?

Blue
    2002 Z-28

LCA Help?

I was looking into getting the J&M double tie rod end LCA's. If anyone has these how do they perform compared to say the Umi single ball end? and how bad is the road noise increase. Its for a DD would I be better off going umi, J&M?

Blue
    2002 Z-28

Anyone using the double spherical bearing ends? how much of an issue is road noise when switching?

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

I'm using rod-ends... and they are fairly quiet... less noisy than when I had polyurethane ones that sounded like baby duck toys going squeek-squeek.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

Call or email Brian at hotpart.com. He will give you an honest answer about the road noise.

I was all set to buy the double adjustable arms and relo brackets. To make the story short, what he recommended was what would work and save me money. I ended up with their patent pending articulating poly arms and relocation brackets. He thought I should try the arms first and then the brackets if that didn't fix the wheel hop. The car is lowered so rather than experiment I put the brackets on at the same time. Very nice stuff and it fixed my traction problem. In my situation Brian didn't recommend the double adjustable arms and explained the differences. He saved me from buying something I didn't really need. The car rides silent and handles better than ever. I am very happy with his advice. So much so that I bought another set for the other car.

Thread Information