Thread: Kyb Vs Bilstien

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

Kyb Vs Bilstien

Im looking to buy some new shocks... im lookin at the kyb agx shocks and the bilstien HD shocks..... who has used either of these shocks before and would you reccomend?

http://www.kyb.com/products/detail.php?ID=4[/QUOTE]
    1999 Z28, SLP Flow Pack, SLP 85mm MAF, AIR Temp Modual, Taylor 8.5 wires, NGK55 plugs, FRA! Skip Shift Elemenated, Lou's Short Stick, SLP Subrame Connectors, KYB AGX's, EGR Removed, MagnaFlow Catback, 3" cut out. STOCK DYNO ... 308 RWHP 319 RWTQ

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

ok so no one knows anything? i thought this was supposed to be where everyone comes together to help each other out?
    Last edited by FastAssZ; 02-06-2006 at 11:29 PM.

Dark blue metallic
    2000 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by FastAssZ
    ok so no one knows anything? i thought this was supposed to be where everyone comes together to help each other out, as of right now its lookin like i was completly wrong.
    Oh kind sir, forgive us for not answering your question immediately after it was posted! We only live and breathe to be at your beck and call, and to answer your questions with the accumulated knowledge of the universe. Forgive us this one transgression and we will be eternally grateful for your kindness to us.... NOT! Some of us have a life outside of our hobby, hard as that might be to comprehend. It's how we can afford our addiction. You might actually have to wait a day or two for an answer, rare in these days of instant gratification. Bilstein, whether you believe me or not. Get the revalved ones.
    Last edited by Fastcar; 02-06-2006 at 08:24 PM.

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

Please don't speak unless you know what your saying, i am a manager for HP INC. i work 80+ hours a week and bring in over 150k a year. i just happen to have free time during my day to go online at work and post. Thanks for your op though : )

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Please don't speak unless you know what your saying, i am a manager for HP INC. i work 80+ hours a week and bring in over 150k a year. i just happen to have free time during my day to go online at work and post. Thanks for your op though : )
    who else believes this??????????? at 18??
    time to post your paystub.

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

I dont know where you got the idea im 18 seeing how i am 24 but even for someone to be 18 in Orange County California instead of OHIO with my position is very possible, especially if you are lucky enough to of had the connections i was fortunate to get. do you never read the newspaper or watch the news and see these millionaires before the age of 30...... Trust me, what im doing is very possible, im sure there are other people who will say the same. Say what you want but im not going to waste anymore of my time with people like you who just look for things to try and bring people down on to make themselves feel better about there misfortune, so talk all you want but i wont be checkin in to see what was said.
    Last edited by FastAssZ; 02-06-2006 at 11:44 PM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

WHAT THE FUCK! you fags....i was actually looking for relative information, all ofa sudden you 2 are swabbing the decks with testosterone....CHILL OUT!

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

I dont know where you got the idea im 18 seeing how i am 24 but even for someone to be 18 in Orange County California instead of OHIO with my position is very possible, especially if you are lucky enough to of had the connections i was fortunate to get. do you never read the newspaper or watch the news and see these millionaires before the age of 30...... Trust me, what im doing is very possible, im sure there are other people who will say the same. Say what you want but im not going to waste anymore of my time with people like you who just look for things to try and bring people down on to make themselves feel better about there misfortune, so talk all you want but i wont be checkin in to see what was said.
    funny you took down you age? daddy's little boy? anyway good luck to you.

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

hey dipherentdesign, i did some searches and found a lot of people prefere the KYB AGX adjustables over the bilstien and that the bilstien can actually get saggy and what not with lowering springs. i just ordered my KYB AGX's : )

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Exclamation

hey dipherentdesign, i did some searches and found a lot of people prefere the KYB AGX adjustables over the bilstien and that the bilstien can actually get saggy and what not with lowering springs. i just ordered my KYB AGX's : )

Go with Bilstein sports, or the slp bilstein HDs. They will outlast your car. plus I've heard of many people going through KYB's in weeks. Go german over Jap.
    Borla XR-1 energy bushings UMI B&M Spohn suspension techniques eibach edelbroc K&N Richmond Eaton F.A.S.T FlashTuner NGK MSD SLP J&M - I owe it all to my mentor- my dad.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

GERMAN OVER JAP1!!! that's good shit... I like that response. Thanks for the responses. Fast Azz, i'm guessing you decided to go with HDs then?

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

no i went with the AGX's, look up a search on this sight n see how many peopel say liek they wish they woul have bought the AGX's and how many are switchin to them, suprised me enough to make my decision and buy them

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

no i went with the AGX's, look up a search on this sight n see how many peopel say liek they wish they woul have bought the AGX's and how many are switchin to them, suprised me enough to make my decision and buy them
    I just bought a set of AGX's and Eibach springs. Haven't got them installed yet. But I have heard a lot of good things about them. Can't wait to get them installed and see how it looks and handles.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I have KYB's all around. I like em fine. No problems w/ them, haven't tried much else tho.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

I'd vote for Bilstein... hope I'm not to late to give my input.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

White
    99 Z28

If you make that much money then why dont you get koni's?

Thread Information