White
    stolen by "Josh Steel"

Hyper Flex Bushings

I just put on a set of hyper flex bushings (BIG DIFFERENCE). I did the entier car and everything fit well untill I got to the front LCA's. I don't know if hyperflex sent me the wrong parts or if they got cheep at the shop when they replaced the LCA's the dimensions were all wrong I had to carve down the LCA's to fit and remove a lot of material form the bushings as well. Has anyone else put the compleet kit on there car? did they have similar issues?

White
    stolen by "Josh Steel"

Any Anwsers? I am bout to just replace the 7 day old front LCA's out of fear. I don't know if somthing might let loose now or not. Anybody Anybody Fairis Fairis Buler!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

did you call them? after all, they would know.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

White
    stolen by "Josh Steel"

I called them but they were actualy dicks! They even went as far as to ask if I know what I was doing! But anyway they send me an instilation diagram that was the best I could get out of them. The part #'s mach up with what they gave me. They just don't fit. Also the directions say to remove the shock collers. That would be a major under taking. They are welded in. I finaly got it all forted out I had to hacksaw/dremmel the shock collers down to about 1/2 there size then I used a router and a home made jig to remove material form the bushings to reduce the O/D. Finaly got everything in and it works realy well. I am very happy with it. I just question if this is going to cause issues down the rode. this is the only hafassed thig on my car.

Thread Information