Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Eibach Prokit vs Sportlines

This is a discussion on Eibach Prokit vs Sportlines within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by DVrec21 any input on how the eibach sportline springs ride with the stock shocks??? not good lol...

  1. #61
    Member xmarkx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    EAST bay area Cali
    Posts
    634

    black
    1999 camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by DVrec21 View Post
    any input on how the eibach sportline springs ride with the stock shocks???
    not good lol

  2. #62
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Glue Maker View Post
    what do you need to make the car stop wheel hopping after being lowered? also any one have pics of stranos on there camaro with C6 Wheels??
    you are wheel hoping due to your suspension's geometry being off now...what mods do you have again (suspension wise)? if i remember right you might only need a torque arm and you will be set.

  3. #63
    Junior Member Glue Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Benson NC
    Posts
    80

    Red
    00 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    you are wheel hoping due to your suspension's geometry being off now...what mods do you have again (suspension wise)? if i remember right you might only need a torque arm and you will be set.
    im thinking i need some LCA relocation brackets, i have cut springs for now, but im going to be getting some stanos and not decided on shocks yet was thinking koni's but there a little to steep for me as of now. im going to be running at the track and street

  4. #64
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Glue Maker View Post
    im thinking i need some LCA relocation brackets, i have cut springs for now, but im going to be getting some stanos and not decided on shocks yet was thinking koni's but there a little to steep for me as of now. im going to be running at the track and street
    no questions asked..get koni SAs with those stranos ...you will love it.

  5. #65
    Junior Member Glue Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Benson NC
    Posts
    80

    Red
    00 Z28

    ^^ where is the best place to get the koni SA's??

  6. #66
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Glue Maker View Post
    ^^ where is the best place to get the koni SA's??
    while many of our sponsors carry them..i got mine from sam strano's website

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eibach Prokit on 2002 Z28
    By 64MonGooSe64 in forum Suspension and Handling
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:08 PM
  2. WTB: Eibach prokit
    By zrsnopro97 in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:11 AM
  3. Wanted: Eibach Prokit front springs
    By LANDONZ in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. eibach prokit for sale
    By ou812 in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 10:07 AM
  5. BMR lowering springs vs. Eibach prokit
    By QKSLVR99 in forum Suspension and Handling
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 09:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •