T/A=LOTS of Vagina =X

Dark Blue
    98 Trans Am =]

Dont wanna scrape

so guys i got a 98 trans am with lt pacesetters and tsp true duals. the car has 176,xxx miles on it and im in need of some neew srpings and shocks sooo what do you guys recommend cuz im tired of the rough ass ride and i want to be a lot smoother and handle a ton better but im not trying to spend a ridiculous amount of $$.. what would be the best suspension combo???

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Best and cheapest wont go together. At 176k all the bushings are toast and everything needs to be replaced as money can afford.

Strano springs with Bilstein shocks is what I would go with. You can always upgrade the shocks to something better down the road.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Just got bilstein shocks which so far ive had a good experience with and if you want get the strano springs. The springs will probably lower your car 1 inch i think so that is more then good and shouldnt have any issues scraping. Like JoshieDoom said you can save up down the road if you wanted to and get Koni shocks but i doubt you would do that because after you install bilstein's it should be more then good for what you do with the car. If you really dont care to track the car and want something really cheap get the KYB shocks its a tad better then stock and you can search online to get the best deals on eibach's or some other brand but if you dont want to scrape it, dont go anymore then 1 1/2 drop tops. So best bet get something that will lower your car just an inch but its a newer spring and does its job properly. Suspension is really preference and your going to get alot of advice and opinions but in the end you gotta do what you can afford first and second what you want from the car.

Thread Information