2002 Chevy Camaro

BMR Lowering Package

Brandon I was not sure what your user name was but I know you where possibly interested in using BMR products so here is a kit they sell.

LOWERING PACKAGE
    A lowered car definitely has more curb appeal but more importantly, when done properly, it can also have a significant handling advantage. What most people don't realize is that just installing a set of lowering springs without addressing other components can actually have a detrimental effect on handling, acceleration traction, and ride quality. BMR's Lowering Package for the Fourth generation F-Body chassis comes complete with everything you need to not only correct these issues but to enhance handling as well.

Lowering springs - BMR lowering springs are cold wound from high tensile strength chrome-silicon-vanadium to provide the longest lasting, most consistent rate possible. Specifically engineered around OE specs to maintain OE ride quality.
    Adjustable Panhard Rod - Since the F-Body chassis is equipped with a panhard rod to locate the rear end in the chassis, altering ride height can shift the rearend to the drivers' side up to 3/8". This not only effects alignment but can create tire clearance issues as well. To properly re-center the rearend, an adjustable panhard rod is necessary. Equipped with grease fluted high durometer polyurethane bushings.

Control Arm Relocation Brackets - Lowering an F-Body changes the rear control arm angles, altering the vehicles "instant center" location. This instant center is the virtual lift point of the suspension and is responsible for initiating weight transfer upon acceleration. Relocating the control arm mounts on the rearend re-gains and improves upon the original geometry.

LP002 Package includes Lowering Springs(SP001), Adjustable Panhard Rod(PHR002), and Control Arm Relocation Brackets(CAB002). SAVE $50!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i guess there is a question here? If so, you're missing a key component: SHOCKS. Stock shocks and lowering=

2002 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i guess there is a question here? If so, you're missing a key component: SHOCKS. Stock shocks and lowering=
    I met a guy named Brandon on a cruise in Texas called the "Devils Backbone". I am not certain of his username. BMR puts together a nice suspension kit for lowered vehicles. I know Brandon was interested in possibly using BMR. As far as shocks again BMR put the kit together but thanks for the heads up. I know they are not a neccesity for the swap but driving sure would be interesting without replacing them too!

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Shocks I feel are not needed if the ones you have are in good shape and your not going for more than inch in drop. I have found a few people that have installed the revalved HD Bilsteins and they hate every min. of their drive to work. They said those shocks would be great on the road course but not for everyday driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalope Kid View Post
    I met a guy named Brandon on a cruise in Texas called the "Devils Backbone". I am not certain of his username. BMR puts together a nice suspension kit for lowered vehicles. I know Brandon was interested in possibly using BMR. As far as shocks again BMR put the kit together but thanks for the heads up. I know they are not a neccesity for the swap but driving sure would be interesting without replacing them too!
    Thanks C kid this is the second topic you have posted info. on for me. I think I will be going with this BMR package and the 17x11 TT2's out back and I think this will be the finishing touches to my 02 SS. By the way how do I get a SA F-body shirt & hat before the cruise.

pewter
    1999 Trans Am

Hey te-44, did you get the BMR kit? How is it? You like? Do you find it too low where you are scraping everywhere?

Thread Information