Red
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

Baer Decela Rotors

Hello all, I have a question regarding rotors for my '00 WS6 Trans Am. I'm looking to redo the brakes as one of my spring projects and was looking to upgrade to the Baer Decela rotors. Does anyone here have any experience on their cars with the Decela rotors and would care to share their opinions? Are they a good value for the money and do they really offer an increase in stopping performance or are they overhyped and overpriced? I was also thinking of going with the Hawk Performance HPS pads. I'd be interested in hearing any and all opinions about them too? The car is a daily driver and see's occasional weekend dragstrip use just for fun. I'm just looking for an upgrade over stock for spirited street driving without breaking the piggybank. Thanks for the help and advice!

I just purchased the Decelarotors for the rears and the Eradispeed's for the front, but I have not installed them yet.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

I have the decelarotors on the front of my car. I have put about 5000 miles on them with no problems. I didnt notice any improved stopping though. I picked them up because a local performance shop had them. I didnt want to put on junk rotors from the parts store.

red
    2001 pontiac WS6

mine just came in the mail 2day for the front and rear and they are HEAVY but i dont know how heavy the stock ones are though so maybe its not a bad thing, they are really sweet looking though....i got hawk performance pads for em too

Thread Information