Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Adjustable Panhard Bar

This is a discussion on Adjustable Panhard Bar within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; I have solid polys all around right now and for what ive done with my car, they have held up ...

Red
    98 Trans Am

I have solid polys all around right now and for what ive done with my car, they have held up petty well. I havnt experienced the "binding" that alot of peeps tell you about. I would guss those are the guys that pull vette like G's on roadrace courses. I am now getting UMI adj PH cause im lowering now and am still going with the poly end.
    HOWEVER!!! i have been looking and if you do desire, you can change your ends to what ever you want later on. (so as long asthey are the adjustable kind) just make sure which direction your threads are and you can change them from poly to roto to rodends if you want. EI change them to rods when you are setting up for track and then go back to poly or roto when you want your street car back if your not a super serious racer.

Red
    98 Trans Am

just did a lowering and to anwser the question on "needing" adj LCAs on relo brackets, not really. The relo brackets mounting holes actualy arc towards the front so it gives as close as possible the original mounting position. For a little more fine tuning, it cant hurt, but its over kill on a car thats a DD 99% of its life. I myself am gonna go to adj LCAs with rotos mostly cause i do some Road racing and autoX with a side of drag. key word some. hence no rod ends lol. next some shocks, sways and a adj torque arm

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    just did a lowering and to anwser the question on "needing" adj LCAs on relo brackets, not really. The relo brackets mounting holes actualy arc towards the front so it gives as close as possible the original mounting position. For a little more fine tuning, it cant hurt, but its over kill on a car thats a DD 99% of its life. I myself am gonna go to adj LCAs with rotos mostly cause i do some Road racing and autoX with a side of drag. key word some. hence no rod ends lol. next some shocks, sways and a adj torque arm
    yea i talked to my buddy last night and he said i dont really need it since the car isnt beat to death. i am now saving for stranos and 315s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information