Black
    2002 firebird T/A WS6-A4

6LE Strut Tower Brace

Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. Seems a lot beefier than UMI/BMR/Shon's product and I like the idea of the custom waterjet you can add to it.
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 A-4:
    Volant CAI, BBK LTs, BBK ORY, SLP LM2, FROST Tune, A/C Heat Delete, AIR Delete

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

I have a Hotchkis brace on my car but I honestly only have it cause I got it for $50 at a junkyard along with other goodies and it looks pretty. Otherwise they don't really have any effect on the car unless your actually doing some hardcore auto-crossing. The waterjet idea is nice and powder-coated with a nice color to match the car would look really good.

Black
    2002 firebird T/A WS6-A4

Ya after a lot of research and thinking on what I want to do with my T/A i've settled on going along the same lines as the STI Killer that GMHTP did up. I'd like to do some drag but mainly wanna try my hand on the road courses. Also with my schedule in life the car wont be able to see a lot of track so itll manly be a cruiser that i can play around with when i feel froggy enough to get on it. Suspension and driveline are decided on for the most part but the jury is still out on the engine. Ive priced out and thought of just about everything under the planet for it from a bolt on ls1 to a maggied 408. Still ahvent decided there though... No worries though as that will be the last mod i do, tranny first then rear then suspension and last ill tweak an engine up for it. with the birth of my son itll be a while to put it all together but thats fine with me.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I have an SLP brace that came with the car when new so I do not know what it is like without it.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    I have an SLP brace that came with the car when new so I do not know what it is like without it.
    No different

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS6 View Post
    No different
    I figured that, just another option to drive up the price. Final sticker on my ride was almost 35k

Thread Information