Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

T56- How bad are they?

This is a discussion on T56- How bad are they? within the Manual Transmission forums, part of the Drivetrain category; Originally Posted by mrr23 the 'snowflake' is a scale look up at the top left of the board. click UserCP ...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    the 'snowflake' is a scale

look up at the top left of the board. click UserCP and scroll to the bottom. it shows who gave/took away your reputation points and what thread and date.
    Okay I see it now, thanks.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    30th bird just left me negative feedback because i disagreed with him..that my friend is called being a tool.
    Yeah he left me negative feedback also. He can do as he pleases. I highly dought many will value you his membership. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIS NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT "Paassing along & approving misleading ,incorrect & poor information"!!

I think there is many fellow members that already know me by the short time I've been on here.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Yeah he left me negative feedback also. He can do as he pleases. I highly dought many will value you his membership. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIS NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT "Paassing along & approving misleading ,incorrect & poor information"!!

I think there is many fellow members that already know me by the short time I've been on here.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

do you value my membership?

if not i can give you some nego-feedback too..

j/k this feedback thing gets abused. i got negative feedback from the trolls

"this guy is a tool with no knowledge"

it gave me a real chuckle....

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    do you value my membership?

if not i can give you some nego-feedback too..

j/k this feedback thing gets abused. i got negative feedback from the trolls

"this guy is a tool with no knowledge"

it gave me a real chuckle....

Me too!!
    I like the spelling on "paassing" he left me on my feedback!!
    Don't get me wrong I'm NOT the best speller by any means but simple words such as passing or having 200-300 posts in a 2 year period........Yeah I value members like that.
    People like that are the ones at the track running 13.90's but they know everything!

Ya, scartchme like you haven't already done the"baby nuts "troll task and left bad feedback... chuckle on.I think that feedback post on you was pretty accurate. Too bad you can't post more. But, hey, I didn't leave that 'cuas its "babynuts"
    And tunethis, I ,for one, REALLY value your high quality posts with the 8 year old's cartoons and such...great technical value indeed. It's really meaningful to relate post count of that caliber on that level. People really look up to your quantity ( because the value does not shine) . Its also interesting that you could state anything on performance based on what I post. It would seem you use the same base logic in your expertise....why not post some more fun girlie cartoons it makes it all better.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by 30thbird View Post
    Ya, scartchme like you haven't already done the"baby nuts "troll task and left bad feedback... chuckle on.I think that feedback post on you was pretty accurate. Too bad you can't post more. But, hey, I didn't leave that 'cuas its "babynuts"
    And tunethis, I ,for one, REALLY value your high quality posts with the 8 year old's cartoons and such...great technical value indeed. It's really meaningful to relate post count of that caliber on that level. People really look up to your quantity ( because the value does not shine) . Its also interesting that you could state anything on performance based on what I post. It would seem you use the same base logic in your expertise....why not post some more fun girlie cartoons it makes it all better.
    Stay in your hole where you belong. Yeah yeah your the man in your town of 20,000 people......Mr Buckeye. I'll be at Super Chevy in Indy real soon you can come see some of us have real fast cars and I'll feel free to show you some "expertise".I know you have a few 8 second cars you tune too huh........
    The smilies are for your imagination so I don't get banned.PLEASE don't give negative feedback again......LOL I'll waste NO more posts on a boy such as you.
    Do some research while in your hole and you'll see my "quantity" of meaningless posts.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

I was enjoying this thread until 30thbird started calling people rude and stupid.

Anybody call TREMEC and get the ACCURATE info yet?

Who gives a flying brown dukyball about what a rebuilder says anyway? I have had several rebuilt trannies from "experts" that couldn't handle a ten-speeds torque.

Anyway, back on topic. All I know is I had an 01 Cobra with a very stout 3650 Tremec. Held firm with massive punishment.

Now, I got a high mileage, highly punished T56 that will still be working properly long after this car hits the junkyard. Even withstood two bonehead 2nd to 1st shifts @ 70 mph, AT THE TRACK, hey I ain't perfect.

TREMEC has their shit together when it comes to building trannies.
    Last edited by Roastem; 05-18-2007 at 07:44 AM.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Get back on topic or be warned.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Please Ed.....

Quote Originally Posted by 30thbird View Post
    i wasnt even talking about you, i was merely making jokes about the feedback thing. did you leave me some? if you did that would be dumb because all i have said is the t56 is not weak on the first page.

but to be on topic this has been beaten to death. who cares what the first t56 had in it...doesnt matter at all. the question was is the t56 weak, the answer is no.

end of thread...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

That was a great read. I gather that there is one thing that we ALL can agree on.....the T-56 is a strong transmission. There might be some other weak parts on the car that could lead to trouble (clutch, rear end, etc.), however the tranny itself is pretty solid!

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Yes they are fine but if you are that scared of breaking them.... You can easily sell your before you break it for a $1000 or so and put a TKO-600 in that will be way stronger and have better ratios too.
    Tremec has been VERY good for me with warr. issues.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information