Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am M6

I need some serious help here...

Hey guys.. I bought a black 2000 WS6 trans/am M6 about 3 weeks ago... Well my clutch petal has been sticking to the floor at higher RPM's (105K miles)... I was going to just bleed the system to see if it helped but I didn't want to mess with it so I am going to just replace everything... Here is my list of stuff to replaced all at once

Slave Cylinder (New out of a 01-02 right?)
    Clutch Master Cylinder
    Clutch Kit
    Rear Main Seal...

I thought since I want it to be running good for the track I would just replace everything that has to do with the transmission lol.. And while its dropped, why not throw a new rear main seal in there right? Well my question is this.. I work at O'Reilly's and our clutch we offer for it is 100% new and comes with the flywheel with a nice Lifetime Warranty (which is why I am going to just get that one, because of the warranty).. But I know I want a New slave from GM out of a 01-02 T/A becasue they redesigned them right?!? And also should I buy a master cylinder from GM or get the 80$(50$ my price) through my work?? I NEED the GM part numbers for the 4 things listed above please... Thanks guys!! (I really need the part #'s so I can use GM Parts Direct..) If you have any suggestions please just comment and let me know.. Thanks guys

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am M6

bump

bump

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

These should be the GM part #'s, but if you work at O'reily's you can easily look up the parts on the computer there.

Clutch master: 12570277 or Oreily's P/N CMA350125
    slave cylinder: 15046288 srry can't remember Oreily's P/N
    rear main seal: 12585671
    clutch kit LS1: not sure.

The clutch kit you can get from Oreilly's what brand is it??? And do you plan on modding for more HP/TQ? If so then you might want to check around for a good clutch. Stock LS1 clutch can only take so much of a beating. I would at least look into possibly a LS7 clutch, they are very inexpensive even with the flywheel.

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

Also as far as I know they stopped making the slave cylinders that were in our cars prior to 01, they have all been replaced on the shelf by the 01-02 slaves. At least that is what I was told by our local O'reily's, Autozone, and by my mechanic.

Thread Information