Black
    2000 ss Camaro

Unhappy HELP PLEASE!!!! slp fly zo6 clutch kit gm slave and master

ok so i recently had my tranny rebuilt and i purchased a lightened flywheel and zo6 clutch kit from slp. i also replaised the master cylinder and slave/ throw out from the dealer. after everything was done i ran my car against a R1 and lost (no big surprise there). while i was going threw the gears i went from 3rd to 4th and lost my clutch pedal it had stuck to the floor. i took it back to the shop that i had the work done and they told me some O ring was bad and they replaced it and then i got a different storrie about the bleader was loose and that is were i lost the hydrolic fluid. so now when i release the clutch peddle and the car is in neutral it sounds like the throw out is loose and rattles. also my clutch peddle is now slow to come back up from the floor. if you try to shift fast and release the peddle it seams to have a delay. I talked with slp about a stronger slave/throw out and they said go fish. they did tell me something about people have taken the slave apart and bord out the return line to make the peddle faster on the return travel up. Also after all of this the trans shifts smooth except finding reverse is not as smooth as it was before the work i end up hitting 5th. the trans shifted faster and was more reliable before the work was done. so i guess the question is i want to beat the shit out of my tranny and not worrie about the slave springing a leak and i would like the peddle to be more responsive. if any one has a suggestion or just a thought i would love some advise thanks.

ive got the borg warner tremec t56 6 speed trans slp lightened fly, skip shift eliminator and zo6 clutch kit with factory gm slave/throw out and master cylinder in my 2000 ss camaro. thanks again for any thoughts.
    Last edited by jclm24v; 10-08-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Thread Information