Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help! I cant get my t56 in..

This is a discussion on Help! I cant get my t56 in.. within the Manual Transmission forums, part of the Drivetrain category; Its the Texas Speed 224R. .581 I/E with a 112 LSA.I've been told To expect 45 to 50 rwhp jump ...

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Its the Texas Speed 224R. .581 I/E with a 112 LSA.I've been told To expect 45 to 50 rwhp jump with just the cam. Im about to Buy the 5.3L PRC stage 2.5 CNC'd Cylinder heads as well so I will Probably Just wait untill I I have the heads and then Install my cam at the same time. Im hoping for my Majical 420 hp at the Wheels at least!

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

haha thats funny cus when i was debating on whether or not to do the swap or buy h/c i was gonna get the torquer 2 with those heads. Good choice though! I think youll get more than 420 to the wheels.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Yea I'm not gonna complain if it goes higher, Im sure my 10 bolt won't like it though lol. Its looking like my trip to columbus is delayed for another weekend as my T-56 still hasn't gotten back from the Rebuilders.

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

yeah the ten bolt in my car has been rebuilt twice and it still isnt happy haha but i havent stopped modding.. That sucks about the trans though i hate being held up over parts. You were right about down here though, its awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information