Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Had Clutch slave cyl, clutch master cyl, and Clutch kit installed now I got problems

This is a discussion on Had Clutch slave cyl, clutch master cyl, and Clutch kit installed now I got problems within the Manual Transmission forums, part of the Drivetrain category; Originally Posted by Loudz28 ive been having similar issues with my car since having the same parts replaced, and i ...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Fixed It

Quote Originally Posted by Loudz28 View Post
    ive been having similar issues with my car since having the same parts replaced, and i have the same issue with reproducing the problem. i figure ima jus break it, then itll be replaced under warranty.

bump for finding the cause tho, cuz i wanna kno 2!!
    I fixed it... the problem was super GAY! Guess what my mf'n problem was??? 2 F'N loose nuts! The dude didn't even tighten my nuts on my master cylinder. Imagine how I feel knowing he installed all those parts on my car... It's scarey!

Me and my girl went out to eat at a chinese place and my fortune cookie said "keep up the good work. You will be rewarded within the month." Right before I read the 3rd word of it I prayed God would put something in it that I usually don't hear and some thing that would cheer me up(been a rough year for me being in school, paying to get my car right, and being broke more than ever) Well I read that and it made me feel better because I'd never seen that one. It was like it was made just for me.

Well right after we got done eating we went to Auto Zone... it happens to be my favorite parts store around here because of the hospitality and helpfulness and personality of the associates. Anyway I borrowed a flash light to look at my c.m.c and I inspected the nuts holding it on. I couldn't tell if they were tight by looking so I got some sockets and a rachet. I figured I'd try to tighten them... They were both LOOSE. I remember reading on install university they were supposed to be tightened to 15lb/ft so I just tighened them down to where I knew they were tight. I found another nut just literally dangling above the c.m.c. and I have no idea why he was trying to take that part off... I got some extensions and a swivel and hooked it up.

I'm in good shape...! No more problems!

Now I hate to have to send back the Mcleod one but I need the cash...

I hope this helps

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Problems came back... but not as bad... I ordered a Mcleod Adjustable clutch master cylinder and I also did the drill mod on it and for the only 2 or 3 miles I've driven on it, its been DAMN NICE! I did the swap myself the with the help of a couple friends but it turned out great!
    Last edited by 7camaro7; 12-13-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information