Some of you may have read my posts about 2 weeks ago about the issues i was having that resulted in the car being at the shop nearly 2 weeks, having the trans pulled 3 times before being fixed, and me spending another $900 on the trans (that was rebuilt a year and a half ago $1700). Front of trans was resealed and pump bushing (??) replaced along with new torque converter (was leaking). Since then, when cold, the trans would linger and hesitate to shift from 1-2 and 2-3. Sometimes a good 15 seconds or more of hang up during the 2-3 shift at around 30 mph or so. Would do this maybe once shortly after starting out then will run fine from there on out. Today, it was very bad. hesitated shifting, then i came to a stoplight. took off at a modest speed, and had my stereo loud-so i couldn't hear the revs or it shifting. I notice at about 30 that it doesn't feel right-turn down the radio, and realize i'm not in gear--or so it feels. i play with the throttle, and it just free revs-while in D. after some time it catches and drives normal for the rest of the 5-10 mile trip and drives fine all the way back home tonight. I don't know if it was slipping, or just never shifted into 3rd. Help please!!! Fluid is full by the way. Could this be an electical/sensor problem rather than another expensive internal trans problem???