if anyone could help.

This is a discussion on if anyone could help. within the Automatic Transmission forums, part of the Drivetrain category; hey im new to this but i have a 1998 t/a with a 700r4 and ive done engine work like ...

1998 trans am

if anyone could help.

hey im new to this but i have a 1998 t/a with a 700r4 and ive done engine work like bolt ons nothing to serious but i have three codes that pop up on my transmission and i cant drive it cause i dont wanna make anything worse. one code is p0740 tcc ckt malfunction,p0785 shift/timing sol malfunction,p1860 tcc pulse width modulation sol ckt electrical any help would mean alot and if its alot of work or as simple as low fluid thank you

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

ok first you should have a 4l60-e in that car not a 700r4. if your geting these codes I'm gona assume it is a 4l60-e as a 700r4 is not electric, but does use a lock up solinoid. I don't have referance to those codes but doing a search for codes on a 4l60-e will most likley net you the answer. looks like there is something wrong with the tcc solinoid but search those codes or you can wait for someone else to come along and see if they know them.

blue
    2000ss

sounds like wiring issues cut damaged or shorted harness would be my guess

Thread Information