Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Fuddle Racing Converters.

Ok I was recently reading a post over on LS1tech and ALOT of people are saying Fuddles service is horrible and they are really displeased with there converters. I personally am a very pleased customer of Fuddle Racing however it is also my first and only converter. Please post up your experiences with your converter (driveability, complaints, compliments) and also any experiences with John himself.

When I bought my converter it was about 2 1/2 years ago when John was just starting his business and I really liked the idea of him helping me build a custom converter for my application so I was hooked although kinda on edge about it being a new company. We talked through several emails and he built me a fine converter that has seen alot of track time along with being a daily driver. I have also not been easy on it, had my trans built at the same time as I got my converter and the converter is still going strong however im on a second trans now.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I would have to agree. I got in on the original group buy too and have been very happy with my fuddle. Unless somethings happened his customer service was second to none. I actually called him in the middle of my install with a question but he was busy. He called me back 10 minutes later. It's been about the only good service I've gotten in all the mods I've done. Maybe his business has gotten bigger than he planned or something. I would still order another one from him because there's no way his customer service is any worse than the other guys out there. I've emailed a shop 3 times trying to get info on a heads and cam setup with no reply to any of them. Now why would I want to spend $3k with them? What that means is I'll probably have to buy a different set up from someone else even though I'd rather have theirs.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

i am totally happy with my tci streetfighter 3000 rpm stall.
    it drives like a stock t/c yet it took off .6 tenths
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

black
    '90 corvette

I'm new arround here, but here is my experience with Fuddle and
    John Cameron:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1656594

Thread Information