Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which would you rather use?

This is a discussion on Which would you rather use? within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS I have the "Blackwing" SLP lid and mine doesn't fit "perfect", but I have no complaints ...

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I have the "Blackwing" SLP lid and mine doesn't fit "perfect", but I have no complaints with it either.
    Blackwing as in the factory or optional SLP lid???

If so, that's one I would like to find someday. The SLP lid I have on our other SS is the aftermarket SLP lid that anyone can buy. It's a little tough to get it where it belongs, but works fine once it's there. But the neck rubs the bottom of the hood, enough to rub the paint off. I just wish the neck was a bit flatter in that area. But it's too late now.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Blackwing as in the factory or optional SLP lid???

If so, that's one I would like to find someday. The SLP lid I have on our other SS is the aftermarket SLP lid that anyone can buy. It's a little tough to get it where it belongs, but works fine once it's there. But the neck rubs the bottom of the hood, enough to rub the paint off. I just wish the neck was a bit flatter in that area. But it's too late now.
    I have the Blackwing SLP lid that is no longer offered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information