Results 1 to 2 of 2

What would you get

This is a discussion on What would you get within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Well xmas is close by, and i am prolly gonna get some $ so i can mod my car. Heres ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member rajiv1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    New Jersey

    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    What would you get

    Well xmas is close by, and i am prolly gonna get some $ so i can mod my car. Heres the thing. I might be able to get LT's for xmas so im happy bout that. However i was thinking about buying an LS6 intake (mine was stolen) and a hotchkis tower brace. Should i get the intake and tower brace or LT's. I would get Lt's but i need a lil help installing them. I dont have a lot of tools or a place to do it. I asked a few places but they quoted me $425!! I could buy the intake and other stuff for that $. What would you get. Im prolly gonna get HOOKER or something, cuz im saving up for a cam.

  2. #2
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Broken Arrow, OK

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    You will eventually want both. You would benefit more with long tubes versus the intake and you would also improve the sounds of your car with the long tubes. There is nothing wrong with doing either mod first, they compliment each other. Most people typically go with long tubes first though.

    The tower brace is basically an engine bay ornament btw.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts