black
    1998 trans am

Question what should i do

i just ordered the magnaflow cat-back exhaust and im gonna order some headers ? should i go w/ pacestters ,if not pacesetters wich headers and y pipe would u recomend with the magnaflow cat-back for it to sound awesome and not raspy? or should i buy the asp uderdrive pully first ..thankz

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Pacesetter ceramics are awesome and the best bang for your buck. Fitment is outstanding, they are easy to install, plenty of ground clearance.

As far as your cat back. Magnaflow or Borla are my 2 favorites. I went with a Borla Adjustable because I got it from a buddy nearly brand new for $300.

As far as an underdrive pulley, It only added 4 rwhp on my car but it diffenately gets you up to your rpm band much quicker and it is very noticeable difference. I say get your headers first then go for the underdrive.

When you do get an underdrive, Get a powerbond. They make SLP's but without the slp price
    Last edited by Jays00ss; 09-17-2008 at 07:39 AM.
    2000 SS Camaro Heads, Large cam, Fast 90, 9"w/430's and locker, yada yada yada... you get the picture

1971 SS ElCamino 402 Big Block 550HP

2006 Silverado 2500HD 496 cubic inches of pure muscle

black
    1998 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    Pacesetter ceramics are awesome and the best bang for your buck. Fitment is outstanding, they are easy to install, plenty of ground clearance.

As far as your cat back. Magnaflow or Borla are my 2 favorites. I went with a Borla Adjustable because I got it from a buddy nearly brand new for $300.

As far as an underdrive pulley, It only added 4 rwhp on my car but it diffenately gets you up to your rpm band much quicker and it is very noticeable difference. I say get your headers first then go for the underdrive.

When you do get an underdrive, Get a powerbond. They make SLP's but without the slp price
    i was planning to get the pacesetters first but then i heard something about uderdrive pulleys..thanks man i guess ill go for the pacesetters

black
    1998 trans am

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item...id=182&catid=8

is this a good deal?... wats the difference between the tsp offroad y-pipe and the pacesetter offroad y-pipe??is the tsp y-pipe really worth the extra 15 bucks..thankz

Awaiting Activation

NBM
    99 Z28

I bought mine from tsp , pacesetters and tsp y pipe I personally dont like the tsp y pipe the driverside hangs too low for me. tsp had the best deal at the time ceramic lts and their y for about 500

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Pacesetters or Ebay stainless (if you wanna save some money)

Thread Information