Pewter
    2000 Pewter Z28 M6

What should i do??

I am considering my next mod, I currently have k&n intake, ls6 intake manifold, MSD, and a magnaflow catback. The exhaust maniflods, cats, and y pipe are completely stock. tsp has a pacsetter longtube and ory kit for a good price. will adding this kit give me a worthwhile improvement as far as power goes? or should i look for a different mod? thanks guys!

Red
    2001 ws6

biggest bolt on power mod is long tubes and an ORY but if your state has strict emissions you need a catted y. you should also look into changing the plugs and motor mounts while your there. also might want to start looking into some subframe connectors.

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Ok, I think Im gonna speak for everyone here and say... get the headers. They are one of the best bang for your buck mods you can do for these cars. Ive seen some pretty damn serious dyno gains after just lt headers installed. I would also get some sub frames in there pretty quick to and some much needed strength to the body since you have t tops. Otherwise they are gonna leak like crazy from the body flex.

It has a big wing!

I gotta say the LTs and ORY as well... Unless I missed it, you didn't mention if you were an A4 or M6?

If our an A4 I would get a stall. Just look into which one would be right for your application.

M6? 4:10s! (beware,your rear end's days may be numbered with the 4:10s and sticky tires!)

Good luck on your choices!

Edit: saw your avatar that you have an M6! Go with the 4:10s! lol
    1999 Firehawk Trans Am #530

blue
    1998 Trans Am ls1

ya, headers should be the next step. i may suggest a tune as well to get full benefit from the headers.

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

LT headers, 3 inch ypipe and a Frost tune. You'll be VERY happy

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Exhaust and sub frame connectors.

Pewter
    2000 Pewter Z28 M6

ok well it looks like the LTs and ory are whats needed! i am going to order the combo from texas speed. am i going to need to un mount the engine before putting in the headers? thanks!

blue
    1998 Trans Am ls1

Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    ok well it looks like the LTs and ory are whats needed! i am going to order the combo from texas speed. am i going to need to un mount the engine before putting in the headers? thanks!
    no, unless you want to change motor mounts while your in there. Be a good idea to do them when your there tho, should help with clearance/banging issues and keep everything nice and stiff too. No matter what you hear, its not that bad of a job, pretty straight forward. Just a big pain in the ass tho

Thread Information