Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What else should I do (full bolt-ons)

This is a discussion on What else should I do (full bolt-ons) within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I really want to just go for it. It is kinda pricey though but I'll convince myself soon enough lool...

2002 WS6 M6

I really want to just go for it. It is kinda pricey though but I'll convince myself soon enough lool

black
    1999 camaro SS

I always heard good things about jantzer, so that's who I went with but I haven't installed it yet and won't for a while..... but it looks like good quality work

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by xmarkx View Post
    it would be cheaper to do it yourself. get bolt in SFC's then you can take it to a shop and they can weld it in permanantly in 10 mins right infront of you and they shouldn't charge you more than 30 bucks. adj panhard is easy too.

don't do headers until you get heads. I know I'll probably get flamed for telling you this because alot of people have done headers without puttibg new heads on and everything works fine.

you'll see when you get the manifolds off that with a few more bolts and hoses removed you could change your heads easy. if you just do headers then later on you will have to take all that crap back off again to do your heads and headers are a real pita to remove. speaking from experience. the headers for my current camaro are in a box in my room still.
    Tell you what lets line em up and then you tell me weather or not headers are worth doing before heads

Silver
    1998 hardtop SS

Quote Originally Posted by Gohard View Post
    Anyone ever try the one on ebay? There's always a hot chick with big tits holding a ported tb in the pics.
    I have the big tit TB on my car. I was surprised with how nice it was when i got it. I say go for that one... I don't know if hes on here but i know he sells them on ls1tech.

black
    1999 camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Tell you what lets line em up and then you tell me weather or not headers are worth doing before heads
    being able to smoke a stock car isn't anything to brag about.
    I had an LT1 trans am with intake and LT headers.... not a huge difference in performance. later on I wanted to do heads and it was a bitch getting those things out again. my advice is have some patience, wait and do them both at the same time. you will save yourself a huge headache in the long run

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by xmarkx View Post
    being able to smoke a stock car isn't anything to brag about.
    I had an LT1 trans am with intake and LT headers.... not a huge difference in performance. later on I wanted to do heads and it was a bitch getting those things out again. my advice is have some patience, wait and do them both at the same time. you will save yourself a huge headache in the long run
    Lt-1's you have that steering knuckle in the way correct? I imagine that's going to be more of a pain then ours. As for getting the headers back out it doesn't take very long. Pulled the headers out and took off the heads in under 2 hours with another friend. I understand everyone's experiences will very.
    As for racing jus sayin

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    That is what I did. It sucks having 12K into a car and it still runs 13's
    i hear that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information