IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Question Which True Dual System?

TSP or Bassani is the 2 i found and want to know the difference in sound and performance and also if there is any other setup the sells besides peoples custom setups.
    Thanks
    2006 IBM GTO A4
    20% sides/rear 35% Windshield,SAP Repos,Ruff 278s Staggered 18s,LT's,Catless mids,Spintech Mufflers/X pipe,Torquer v.2,Vig3200 Stall,HPTuned,AEM CAI,SLP Thermostat,IAT relocate,BMR Drag bags, P4000DVD HU.

2000 TA WS6 NBM A4 Full Bolt-Ons-Gone

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

tsp stops before the axle. made to fit a few headers. check local laws about where the exhaust can dump at.

bassani runs duals into one muffler that is a dual in/out design. exits out stock location. made for 00-02 stock manifolds and cats. minor work to fit to headers. you can see on my webpages. no need for aftermarket suspension parts. i have it on both cars. minimal interior noise, versus other exhaust systems. made 15 rwhp more over the borla 3" adjustable catback that was on the wife's car.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

I personally went with the TSP TD's due to the fact I was ordering Pacesetter Long tubes at the same time. They hooked right up to the Pacesetters. I enjoy the sound but my wife hates how loud it can be at times inside the cab. So depending on how much you can tolerate you may want to go with the Bassani. I am sure my wife would appreciate it if I did but she doesnt ride in the Trans am much any way so I dont plan on changing anytime soon.
    1999 T/A WS6 Black -------SOLD
    05 mustang Roush sport;
    DOB manifold, m122 SC, 47lb injectors, gt500 TB, roush TVS CAI, Detroit rocker SC grind camshafts, Mac LTs, off road x, roush off road mufflers, roush short throw shifter, kenne bell BAP, Brenspeed 93 octane tune. 479rwhp 436ftlbs SAE.

Silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

Love my Bassani , best investment I've made so far in my WS6... Here's a sound clip with stock manifolds and cats: http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/c...nt=Bassani.flv I added Pacesetters and high flow cats since the clip, but haven't made another clip since. It's a little louder now, but still manageable. I'll post one when I get it...

I run headers, 3" duals, and Flowmaster 2 chambers on my SS Monte Carlo. I only drive it on occaision. It sounds like open headers. I like that sound, but not on my TA. The drone gives me a headache after a while, and my wife hates riding in the SS because of it. That's why I chose Bassani for the TA.

Thread Information