Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

spark plug wires

i just bought a set of the 10.4mm thundervolt wires, anyone have them? i wanna know if there as good as they say
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Running the MSD's myself.

Stockers tend to be just fine for most cars. Very little distance to travel for the spark.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Running the MSD's myself.

Stockers tend to be just fine for most cars. Very little distance to travel for the spark.
    well one of my msd ones burnt in half and msd couldnt get me a new one anytime soon so since i had to buy a new set i figured i would try these

NBM
    2002 Camaro

We tried a set, and when we put the car on the dyno they interfered with the tach readings on it. We swapped a set of msd's and the interference went away.
    02 Camaro
    PRC Stg 2.5 5.3's, Futral F14, PP Typhoon intake, True duals, Performabuilt tranny, & 3500 convertor, HSW plate kit.
    *Old Time* 10.90@ 125mph

red
    1998 Trans Am

I just put a set of Taylor .409 race wire series on my baby.While putting them on I checked the plugs and found out how shitty they where.So I ordered plugs, an EGR plate, and AIR plates to delete those as they are shit ugly AND a serious PITA for that oh so fun back plug.As I was pulling the wires(one week old to the day)2 of the clips decided to stay with the plugs instead of the wires.Easy to fix but it still kinda sucked.The plus side is they look F'n killer in there and more importantly she runs ALOT better(mostly replacing the shit plugs that I let go to long)!Would I buy again?Yes,but I'm still a bit disappointed,although not the worst wires Ive dealt with.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by ared98ta View Post
    I just put a set of Taylor .409 race wire series on my baby.While putting them on I checked the plugs and found out how shitty they where.So I ordered plugs, an EGR plate, and AIR plates to delete those as they are shit ugly AND a serious PITA for that oh so fun back plug.As I was pulling the wires(one week old to the day)2 of the clips decided to stay with the plugs instead of the wires.Easy to fix but it still kinda sucked.The plus side is they look F'n killer in there and more importantly she runs ALOT better(mostly replacing the shit plugs that I let go to long)!Would I buy again?Yes,but I'm still a bit disappointed,although not the worst wires Ive dealt with.
    yea i just changed my plugs too and fuel filter and now wires, should run alittle better. and yes the plugs were a

Thread Information