Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

???s about ORY and 02's

My 01 WS6 is going to have pacesetter headers and ORY installed, im going to hook up the front 02's because thats the A/F mixture readers, I was going to have it tuned after its together, I had my T-56 built by D&D and a spec clutch...before the car was stock at 120k mi, until I put a slp lid,msd wires, and hooker muffler on and it went 13.08 on first pass, I got it from orig owner, he said nothing ever was done but some tranny work....after that 13.08 run on street tires it wouldnt go into 3rd...so now tranny is beefed up,headers and ORY ready to go in and I am having it dyno tuned...do I need 02 sim's?...or will the tune work...he said he will (tune the back 2 02's out)...will that pass emmissions?...the headers have the smog hookups.....

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

you do not need O2 sims if he tunes the codes out. It will pass OBD II inspection if he does so. The headers SHOULD pass if they have smog hookups, most places will pass you, but some wont because long tubes are illegal in most states.

White
    1998 Trans Am

I just got a sticker in Dec. OBD2 emmisions test. Passed perfectly. Just gotta make sure you go to a place that doesn't look under your car, I went to one place and they drove on small ramp and checked under my Trailblazer. Needless to say I didn't take my TA there.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Thread Information