Thread: po132

red
    2000 trans am

po132

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section..so after installing my fast 92/92 my car ran like crap found out my iac sensor is bad so I changed that . Tuner said my driver side o2 was bad so I replaced that ..now a week after I keep getting code po132 which is o2 high voltage blah blah .. anyway I replaced the o2s twice with densos and boshes still get the same code.. no wires are frayed and no fuses are blown . Anyone have any ideas ? I have the polluter cam fast and headers

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Do you have access to a scanner that will allow you to watch live engine data? Did you reset the SES after installing the new sensors?

red
    2000 trans am

I have a autozone scanner.. I reset the light now it came back with po152 I think . Its the other side .. fully warm my iats are at 120ish which I think is high dont know if thats an issue , rear o2s are deleted new iac and tps sensors .. im completly mind boggled

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Is the engine still running like "crap" or is it ok, and you just have the code popping?

red
    2000 trans am

still runs like crap and still throwing the same code . Im going to replace the plugs and wires see if thay helps any .. btw none of thia happened before the fast 92.92 install

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6// LS6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Do you have access to a scanner that will allow you to watch live engine data? Did you reset the SES after installing the new sensors?
    Like PAjeff02 said you are going to need to watch the o2 graphs, do you have the more advanced autozone actron one? The one that allows you to graph the o2's, there is 2 things that could be going on, somehow the o2 wires got damaged during the install or something didn't go right during your install of the intake.

Did you install new gaskets when you put the intake on? Did you torque the intake down right? 44 inch lbs then 88 inch lbs I believe it is without looking it up.

You might have an air leak on one or multiple cylinders causing a lean condition in which the computer will command the engine to run pig rich so it doesn't burn itself up.

Throwing parts at it isn't going to help. Especially since this started right after you did the install of the intake. You didn't happen to damage the fuel rail when you transferred it, did you? Technically the o-rings are supposed to be replaced, but you don't really have to. You just have to be extra careful not to damage the injector tips and the ceramic disks on each injector.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Did you swap out the bolts on the valley plate? If not, you may not have a good seal against the heads and could be sucking unmetered air into the engine.

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6// LS6

The valley cover bolts should have never been touched with just in intake swap. So that would be kida of odd.
    Here is a pic

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Not 100%, but I thought that the use of button head bolts was required to gain additional clearance. Anyone?

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Not 100%, but I thought that the use of button head bolts was required to gain additional clearance. Anyone?
    This.

You need these:

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6// LS6

Did you swap out the bolts on the valley plate? If not, you may not have a good seal against the heads and could be sucking unmetered air into the engine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    This.

You need these:
    Click for full size
    Did you pick up this intake used? Were the required low profile bolts sent with the intake. They are a MUST other wise the inake will not seal to the heads causing all kinds of air leaks, and very poor running conditions.
    Last edited by Steve83ta; 05-29-2013 at 08:28 PM.

red
    2000 trans am

Lots of questions so ill get started lol 1. The valley cover bolts are from fast . There button heads . 2. Brand new gaskets for the fast ,internal and external 3. Fuel rail never came off and fast 36 lbs went on(came with orings) 4. New fast was torqued down as ls1how to.recommended in a 2 pass fashion 5. This started happening after the fast and new tune I never had this prob with the ls6 intake so im guessing it.might be the tune . My o2 wires look fine there no where near my longtubes

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of questions so ill get started lol 1. The valley cover bolts are from fast . There button heads . 2. Brand new gaskets for the fast ,internal and external 3. Fuel rail never came off and fast 36 lbs went on(came with orings) 4. New fast was torqued down as ls1how to.recommended in a 2 pass fashion 5. This started happening after the fast and new tune I never had this prob with the ls6 intake so im guessing it.might be the tune . My o2 wires look fine there no where near my longtubes

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6// LS6

Quote Originally Posted by red00bird View Post

This might sound a little silly but when you had it tuned did you let your tuner know you upgraded the injectors to 36lb so he could adjust the pluse with of the injctors?

red
    2000 trans am

Yes of course lol theres no way id get 430 hp with 24 lb injectors lol im going tuesday so he can hook his laptop up hopefully well get to.the bottom of this

Thread Information