Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

pics of my new mods

This is a discussion on pics of my new mods within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; cant wait to do more !!...

  1. #1
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    pics of my new mods

    cant wait to do more !!




  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    103

    Red
    2000 SS

    Looks clean man. Modding is addicting. I started with the same mods on my car. Then I bought the LT's and ORY. I just bought a DMH electric cutout motor for my QTP. Also bought an LS6 intake since I have a 2000 LS1. I am already looking at cams too. I just bought the car in September, haha. I need to slow down though. I am spending all of my money.

    2000 SS M6 #5445 - 13k miles
    SLP Lid, Pacesetter LT's/ORY, SLP dual/dual catback, QTP cutout, Hurst w/ WS6 store SS

  3. #3
    Senior Member splitfinger09's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,264

    Bright Rally Red
    2000 Camaro SS #5075 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28 View Post
    Looks clean man. Modding is addicting. I started with the same mods on my car. Then I bought the LT's and ORY. I just bought a DMH electric cutout motor for my QTP. Also bought an LS6 intake since I have a 2000 LS1. I am already looking at cams too. I just bought the car in September, haha. I need to slow down though. I am spending all of my money.
    haha i know how you feel im spending all my money on mods to. to much fun though ls1 ftw.

  4. #4
    Member ApexVIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    307

    Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

    i cant wait to get my electric cut out it!
    M6, Lid, Ported and Polished Throttle Body (By Me!), LT, Custom Catted Y, Electric Cutout, PHB, LCA13.21@108 with a 2.3 60'

  5. #5
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Whats next Randy?
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

  6. #6
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Whats next Randy?

    probally sub frame connectors, headers, magnaflow catback and a tune

  7. #7
    Member SpeedWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    189

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS

    Nice! And so it begins! You won't be disappointed with the money spent, just be wise with what you buy!
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro SS M6
    Thunder Racing 224/224 .563/.563 112 LSA
    FLP longtube headers (No cats) and y pipe
    GMMG catback
    Underdrive pulley
    LS1 motorsports lid
    PRO 5.0 with Lous Short stick
    Lower control arms,adjustable panhard bar, subframe connectors.
    NITTO 555RII's

  8. #8
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWorld View Post
    Nice! And so it begins! You won't be disappointed with the money spent, just be wise with what you buy!

    how you like your gmmg catback ?

  9. #9
    Member SpeedWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    189

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    how you like your gmmg catback ?

    It's sick. I don't know of too many that sound sweeter. Just my opinion but I think others feel the same too. I dont know how loud you want to go but this shakes the town. It's not a rapsy crappy kind of loud either, it's just mean.

  10. #10
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWorld View Post
    It's sick. I don't know of too many that sound sweeter. Just my opinion but I think others feel the same too. I dont know how loud you want to go but this shakes the town. It's not a rapsy crappy kind of loud either, it's just mean.

    I only live like 1 hour from the gmmg shop. what did u pay like $750 ?

  11. #11
    Member SpeedWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    189

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    I only live like 1 hour from the gmmg shop. what did u pay like $750 ?

    Yeah that's what they go for!

  12. #12
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWorld View Post
    Yeah that's what they go for!
    I sent them an e-mail they said that price includes install

  13. #13
    Member SpeedWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    189

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    I sent them an e-mail they said that price includes install

    Yeah that sounds right. It's a pretty penny but they're stainless steal and the sound is uncomparable. Other exhaust sound nice too and are cheaper. I guess you really need to hear some different setups in person.

  14. #14
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWorld View Post
    Yeah that sounds right. It's a pretty penny but they're stainless steal and the sound is uncomparable. Other exhaust sound nice too and are cheaper. I guess you really need to hear some different setups in person.

    got audio of yours ?

  15. #15
    Member SpeedWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    189

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS

    Just a couple. I have been trying to get a flyby audio clip but havent had time to take it out or I keep forgetting.




  16. #16
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    probally sub frame connectors, headers, magnaflow catback and a tune
    Good choices

  17. #17
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Addicting? No sh#t! I've been modding my car for 6 years and still spend all my money on it.

  18. #18
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    heres audio of my cut out, what u guys think ?





    this is my exaust with no cut out



    the audio doesnt do the cut out justice cause it sounds best going down the road......that video is coming soon !

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Newport, RI
    Posts
    1,550

    Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    heres audio of my cut out, what u guys think ?





    this is my exaust with no cut out



    the audio doesnt do the cut out justice cause it sounds best going down the road......that video is coming soon !

    Cool! I'm looking forward to hearing that video! I just installed my SLP lid yesterday, and I'm probably going to do the cutout within a few weeks.

    Are you running with the cutout open all the time? I think I'll end up running mine like that.

  20. #20
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    Cool! I'm looking forward to hearing that video! I just installed my SLP lid yesterday, and I'm probably going to do the cutout within a few weeks.

    Are you running with the cutout open all the time? I think I'll end up running mine like that.

    yes been running it open all the time until my right ear needs a break.............all the guys at work say its sounds mean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. More mods (Pics)
    By sworn in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 02:46 PM
  2. new mods, new pics
    By FreakV6 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. A few more mods on the red vert ...pics...
    By maxwax in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 07:57 PM
  4. Mods complete! PICS!
    By grandkodiak in forum LT1
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 05:01 PM
  5. pics of SOM SS mods...
    By camaro_five0 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 09:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •