Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which Ones

This is a discussion on Which Ones within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by mrsracing Mr. Lous very true. I'm actually going with the 4.10's for the feel and fun of ...

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by mrsracing View Post
    Mr. Lous very true. I'm actually going with the 4.10's for the feel and fun of the car oppposed to dyno number results. I think of it this way; A Pro 5.0 allows you to feel the car in your hand and the 4.10's allow you to feel it in your seat. Most everything else is sound, breathability, etc.

For the other question I'm looking at the Mufflex with Spintech.
    Its a good flowing system and will sound good. Like I said, I have a 4" mufflex style exhuast with a Spintech. Great setup, Sounds great.

2002 WS6 TranAm

I like the mufflex sound a good bit. Because it flows better you get rid of a lot of rasp which I don't care for. I'm not estatic about Muflex not being stainless but the shop it putting a coating on them prior to them going on the car.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

My vote goes Kooks also, I love mine, and have not had one problem with them in the 2 years they have been on, and they still look great....

black
    02 vette vert

just checked kook's booth at the nmca meet at maple grove this afternoon. very nice looking product. are most of you w/ kooks just running headers or the whole f-body kit w/ the 4 o2 bungs free flow cats w/y-pipe? without getting into y-pipe vs. true duals, that is a very high quality setup.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    just checked kook's booth at the nmca meet at maple grove this afternoon. very nice looking product. are most of you w/ kooks just running headers or the whole f-body kit w/ the 4 o2 bungs free flow cats w/y-pipe? without getting into y-pipe vs. true duals, that is a very high quality setup.
    i run kooks 1 7/8 headers, to a QTP Off Road Y-pipe (no cats) with dual electric cutouts and no rear O2 sensors, mated to the stock catback.... loud when you want, quiet when your on them long road trips.... Personally i wouldnt do it any other way....

2002 WS6 TranAm

LPP's will be in hopefully the end of this week and I'll let you know how they go from there. Looking forward to good news hoping that I won't have any bad to share.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by mrsracing View Post
    LPP's will be in hopefully the end of this week and I'll let you know how they go from there. Looking forward to good news hoping that I won't have any bad to share.
    You're gonna love em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information