maf

This is a discussion on maf within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; is there a difference in the plug "connector" on the slp maf for a 00 and 02?or is there any ...

Blue
    2000 t/a

maf

is there a difference in the plug "connector" on the slp maf for a 00 and 02?or is there any difference at all?

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

I dont think so but I personally would not change the Maf as the aftermarket maf's tend to make our cars throw codes (lean codes usually) causing the car to run like crap. I had a GMaf when I first got my car it was fine for about six months then I added Lt headers and true duals and started getting the lean codes so I switched back to stock maf and no more codes, I then did my research and found that numerous people had the same problems I was having with my aftermarket Maf.
    1999 T/A WS6 Black -------SOLD
    05 mustang Roush sport;
    DOB manifold, m122 SC, 47lb injectors, gt500 TB, roush TVS CAI, Detroit rocker SC grind camshafts, Mac LTs, off road x, roush off road mufflers, roush short throw shifter, kenne bell BAP, Brenspeed 93 octane tune. 479rwhp 436ftlbs SAE.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

For best results you have to tune the MAF tables when running after market units.

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    For best results you have to tune the MAF tables when running after market units.
    Which is easier said than done.

Thread Information