Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Lt headers best quality

This is a discussion on Lt headers best quality within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; the sensors in the exhaust tho can be tuned out if you run open headers tho, those are the 02's ...

  1. #41
    NY Representative basballny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NeW YoRk
    Posts
    3,393

    Red
    2001 ws6

    the sensors in the exhaust tho can be tuned out if you run open headers tho, those are the 02's were talkin about
    Last edited by basballny2; 01-21-2009 at 12:28 PM.

  2. #42
    Member Aetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Formerly NYC. Strong Island now!!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    641

    White
    1999 Transam WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    the sims in the exhaust tho can be tuned out if you run open headers tho, those are the 02's were talkin about
    Those can be tuned out fine... but those wouldn't exist if you just ran headers.

  3. #43
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    wow.... just wow...

  4. #44
    NY Representative basballny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NeW YoRk
    Posts
    3,393

    Red
    2001 ws6

    hahaha

  5. #45
    Member side2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    md
    Posts
    861

    red
    2000 camaro ss

    when's the last time you read the data from your 02 sensors? a lotta guys that are serious about their tunes check them open header or not. . . .and adjustments need to be made according to "bad readings" for whatever reason.

  6. #46
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    when's the last time you read the data from your 02 sensors? a lotta guys that are serious about their tunes check them open header or not. . . .and adjustments need to be made according to "bad readings" for whatever reason.
    finally somone who knows a lil something...

  7. #47
    Member side2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    md
    Posts
    861

    red
    2000 camaro ss

    haha im the guy who says o2 sensors at end of header canresult in faulty readings. . . .

  8. #48
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    haha im the guy who says o2 sensors at end of header canresult in faulty readings. . . .
    I know and i still dont agree with you but you have a valid point, make sense, and can back up your statement, i like them kinda debates....

  9. #49
    Member side2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    md
    Posts
    861

    red
    2000 camaro ss

    i am make sense for good what i'm at.

  10. #50
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    yea....what he said ..... lol

  11. #51
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    haha im the guy who says o2 sensors at end of header can result in faulty readings. . . .
    Correct. Atmospheric air close to them will fuck up all sorts of shit. Put a pipe on it.

  12. #52
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Correct. Atmospheric air close to them will fuck up all sorts of shit. Put a pipe on it.
    whats your argument here josh?

  13. #53
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    whats your argument here josh?
    No argument. Just agreeing.

  14. #54
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    No argument. Just agreeing.
    no like hows it going to harm them?

  15. #55
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    no like hows it going to harm them?
    it wont harm the sensors, it will harm your AF ratio..ask the decepticon(frost)

  16. #56
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    it wont harm the sensors, it will harm your AF ratio..ask the decepticon(frost)
    Yea frost and i already got into it once over MAF's.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. law dog quality thread
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:23 AM
  2. Quality Overlays
    By j nix in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 02:16 PM
  3. Ebay CME Quality?
    By joliver2 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:06 PM
  4. quality Chrome zr1
    By jonssz28 in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •