Ls2

This is a discussion on Ls2 within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Alright sup everyone I'm getting an ls2 block for free low miles and doing a Rotating assembly TSP 402 C.I.D. ...

white
    1999 trans am

Ls2

Alright sup everyone I'm getting an ls2 block for free low miles and doing a Rotating assembly TSP 402 C.I.D. Rotating Assembly I have the whole engine build lined up ie.. Heads,cam intake ... But what else would I have to? I'm kinda lost when it comes to computer or harness fitment to da 6 speed ect. If anyone has some light on this would be great!! Getting da block next month and getting the heads (243's) port and polished next month as well thanks!!!

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

You'll need an engine builder to assemble the block motor, since the block will need to be slightly bored to accomodate the bigger pistons.

Harness? Everything should be exactly the same, except the knock sensors (moved from valley cover to the side of the block) and the cam position sensor (moved from behind the intake to the front iming cover). TSP sells a conversion kit that comes with everything you need.

Thread Information