A Little off topic, but need you're help

Ok guys, this is for my good friend. He just bought a '94 Z28 LT1..it has MAC mid length headers, catted y (im assuming) and a flowmaster muffler..but the flowmaster muffler is rotted to hell (shock, shock) and he wants this thing to be close to mine in sound (i have Lt's catted y, SLP) so if he were to just buy a 2.5" SLP resonator, would it matter if it was for a Mustang or a LS1 Camaro? Or can he just buy it and weld it in? Thanks guys.

come on guys

Arctic White
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Albizo66
    Ok guys, this is for my good friend. He just bought a '94 Z28 LT1..it has MAC mid length headers, catted y (im assuming) and a flowmaster muffler..but the flowmaster muffler is rotted to hell (shock, shock) and he wants this thing to be close to mine in sound (i have Lt's catted y, SLP) so if he were to just buy a 2.5" SLP resonator, would it matter if it was for a Mustang or a LS1 Camaro? Or can he just buy it and weld it in? Thanks guys.
    I would check out Edelbrock mufflers. I run Mid length Mac Headers off road Y pipe with an Edelbrock RPM Series muffler. Must say with that combo it has a deep unique sound.

Thread Information