Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Just ordered LM 2!

Just ordered the LM 2 from Maryland Speed......i hope to be receiving by either Tuesday or Wednesday...Gawd I i can't wait this car is just too damn quiet lol...When i bought it the car still had the factory exhaust....we put a Hooker aero chamber on there and it made it a little louder....but just not enough. I've would have really liked to put a Borla adjustable on there but there are just too expensive $800 vs. $377?!?!?! What I would like to know is what how does the LM 2 sound compared to the orginal LM? I'm assuming this one is a little quieter? Also has anybody else on here installed different exhaust tips on their LM? I ordered mine with the 3 1/2" single tips...But I'd much rather have a nicer looking dual tips out of each side...was wondering what the spacing would be like would a dual tip be to close to the edge of the car? and look retarded lol...just don't like the looks of the LM dual tips seem to small...I'd rather have something like the Corsa tips!

The VCBoiz

Pewter SS

I've had LM then went with LM2. The LM 2 is 1/2 to 3/4 as loud as LM 1. The nasty cabin drone is gone and it is awsome with full exhaust and my MS3 cam. It is pretty loud but not unbearable like the LM1. It does scream at WOT. As for the tips, I have the single slash tips. No matter how I would position them they still look like a$$. I would get different tips. That's just me though.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Thanks for the info...I bought some new tips right after I bought the car same time I put the Hooker muffler on but do to the way the stock tips have a offset the new tips didn't line up right with the stock exhaust...I might cut those off and try them on the LM exhaust.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Just put the LM2 on this mourning.......oh YEAH that was what I was looking for gawd it sounds awesome!! IMO it sounds as well as the borla I had on the other Z it's got a nice sweet rumble now!!!

Thread Information