I've got my 98 Z28 all torn down right now fixin a few things and adding some new mods at the same time.
I pieced together a fogger system with a wet nozzle jetted to a 100 shot with powershot nozzles and a ten pound bottle. I'm activating with a full throttle switch also with a fuel cut off and msd window switch.
In addition i'm changing my tranny out to a tremec 6spd rebuilt with internal upgrades cause my borg warner finally needs sychros, so i've got the old one out right now and gonna put in the tremec tomorrow..
I've got the rear end gutted right now to make way for new bearings, races, shims and a set of 3.73's. Currently had 3.42's that were howling badly and were full of metal when pulled apart. Also aquired hotchkiss lower control arms and tubular panhard bar to go on as well.
Furthermore I fixed a reservoir seal leak on my power steering and am having my altenator rebuilt as it finally failed the other day.
For my slicks I got phoenix 26x8x15. These slicks are small and light and are real sticky, they hook well for a small tire. It's gonna be a wild ride out of the hole on the juice launching at 4000!
I'll post pics of the parts and work on the car soon. Plus going to the track soon to try out my new toys! Will post results hoping for solid 11's in the quarter.

98 Z28 M6, Free ram air, tb bypass, egr mod, Mti lid, slp smooth bellows, hand ported throttle body, muffler delete, rear seat delete, spare delete, pro 5.0 shifter, Z06 clutch, poly trans mount, maf screen delete. Currently being added 3.73's, hotchkis tubular lca's and panhard, tremec 6spd, nos wet fogger 100 shot, phoenix 26x8x15 slicks.