Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 239

Header question

This is a discussion on Header question within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 The first surgery I had cost $20,000 and took 45 minutes and actually made me worse. ...

  1. #201
    Senior Member M-Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Pete, Florida
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,210

    Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    The first surgery I had cost $20,000 and took 45 minutes and actually made me worse. The next surgery I hope to get cost over $100,000
    geeze tell them for that price they should take a few hours to make sure they get it RIGHT this time, and give you a hotel suite to stay in for a few months while you recover lol!

  2. #202
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    I was thinking pro kit with konis hahahaha! Still debating it.
    that would be a solid set up....

  3. #203
    Senior Member M-Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Pete, Florida
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,210

    Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

    Quote Originally Posted by 99Ls1fever View Post
    yea till the little bastards give me gray hair...lol... i think coaching is worse cause you want to coke some of the little smart asses...lol...kidding...
    haha just put em on the bench then!!! or be like mr. woodcock lol

  4. #204
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    geeze tell them for that price they should take a few hours to make sure they get it RIGHT this time, and give you a hotel suite to stay in for a few months while you recover lol!
    hahahha yeah no doubt- its scary though-there is always a chance you can get paralyzed or piss or shit yourself for the rest of your life-I have to go through with it though

  5. #205
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    The first surgery I had cost $20,000 and took 45 minutes and actually made me worse. The next surgery I hope to get cost over $100,000
    jesus that is crazy... man know wounder these guys drive foreign cars and have mansions...

  6. #206
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Yeah I saw that you are a teacher I think thats cool as hell.
    yea it has its good days thats for sure i just think, while teaching and coaching in the same day makes for short fuse and tired me...lol

  7. #207
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    I was a carpenter
    probably not to bad a state to pick though for that craft....

  8. #208
    Senior Member M-Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Pete, Florida
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,210

    Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    hahahha yeah no doubt- its scary though-there is always a chance you can get paralyzed or piss or shit yourself for the rest of your life-I have to go through with it though
    oh yeah believe me I know how the surgery business goes.. my mom was always sick and needed surgery all the time, it was scary every time she went under.. all we could do was just pray and believe that she'd make it out alright.. but that's life you know??

  9. #209
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    hahahha yeah no doubt- its scary though-there is always a chance you can get paralyzed or piss or shit yourself for the rest of your life-I have to go through with it though
    yea that would not be good.....

  10. #210
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    haha just put em on the bench then!!! or be like mr. woodcock lol
    ha ha how was that movie i wanted too see that.....?

  11. #211
    Senior Member M-Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Pete, Florida
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,210

    Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

    lol i only saw part of it, but my girlfriend watched it.. i think i was actually on here talkin to you guys when she was lol but she said it wasn't really that funny.

  12. #212
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    oh yeah believe me I know how the surgery business goes.. my mom was always sick and needed surgery all the time, it was scary every time she went under.. all we could do was just pray and believe that she'd make it out alright.. but that's life you know??
    sorry man that sucks, my g/f is going into nurosurgury and it freaks me out big time, she is in her last few years of school and i almost throw up just watching the dam video of the stuff....

  13. #213
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    oh yeah believe me I know how the surgery business goes.. my mom was always sick and needed surgery all the time, it was scary every time she went under.. all we could do was just pray and believe that she'd make it out alright.. but that's life you know??
    yes sir its full of hard choices you have to make no doubt. I try to stay positive- I mean I look at little kids dying with cancer or in wheel chairs and I think I am actually lucky. It could be so much worse. All you can do is pray and try to enjoy everyday your alive.

  14. #214
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    lol i only saw part of it, but my girlfriend watched it.. i think i was actually on here talkin to you guys when she was lol but she said it wasn't really that funny.
    lol a true car guy!!!!!

  15. #215
    Senior Member M-Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Pete, Florida
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,210

    Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

    well.. she's in a better place now

    but yeah i can't stand that stuff lol.. it grosses me out haha

    have you seen saw 4 yet?

  16. #216
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    did you guys hear Heath Ledger died yesterday....>?

  17. #217
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    well.. she's in a better place now

    but yeah i can't stand that stuff lol.. it grosses me out haha

    have you seen saw 4 yet?
    no is that good?

  18. #218
    Senior Member M-Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Pete, Florida
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,210

    Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

    Quote Originally Posted by 99Ls1fever View Post
    lol a true car guy!!!!!
    lol yeah she is always half joking/half complaining -- "there is NOTHING new on ls1.com "

    but she doesn't complain when she has a trans am pick her up from school everyday lol

  19. #219
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by 99Ls1fever View Post
    sorry man that sucks, my g/f is going into nurosurgury and it freaks me out big time, she is in her last few years of school and i almost throw up just watching the dam video of the stuff....

    Wow- your girl must be so smart! Nuerosurgery is the kind of surgery I had. I could never do it either but I have alot of respect for those that do-I mean these people are making peoples lives better and thats very admirable to me.

  20. #220
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    lol yeah she is always half joking/half complaining -- "there is NOTHING new on ls1.com "

    but she doesn't complain when she has a trans am pick her up from school everyday lol
    oooo hell YES!!!! they love it then....

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. once again a header question
    By bmwmteam in forum External Engine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:46 PM
  2. BBK header question
    By camarostripes96 in forum LT1
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  3. Header Question
    By garver in forum External Engine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 06:25 PM
  4. Header Question
    By fastfirebird2002 in forum External Engine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
  5. Header Question
    By TransAm45 in forum LT1
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 06:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •