Results 1 to 14 of 14

Have you heard of Schoenfeld Headers?

This is a discussion on Have you heard of Schoenfeld Headers? within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; The question is pretty simple, has anyone heard of Schoenfeld Headers? I know there are a lot of manufactors for ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member Octavain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NW, Arkansas
    Posts
    77

    White
    1998 Camaro

    Have you heard of Schoenfeld Headers?

    The question is pretty simple, has anyone heard of Schoenfeld Headers? I know there are a lot of manufactors for headers and asking which headers to get seems to be a question that gets beaten on a lot. But does anyone have any suggestions? Also the Schenfeld Headers are 249.95, which I think is a still. Open for opinions!!!
    -Aaron
    Mods: SLP Flowpac Cold Air Induction Package, 160 Thermo, TB bypass, SLP (Clutch, Pressure Plate, Flywhell), Skip Shift Elminator, UMI (SFC, Tower Brace, LCA, Torque Arm, Panhand Bar), no cats, Moser 9" w/ 3.89 gears, 5.0 short throw, Strano Springs, Koni single adj, '94 OEM ZR-1 wheels

  2. #2
    Powerstrokin LT1 > LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Aurora IL
    Posts
    1,264

    Trans Am owner
    former

    on their website, it looked like they make mostly circletrack stuff.


    I am sure you could call them up and have them custom make you a set.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Octavain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NW, Arkansas
    Posts
    77

    White
    1998 Camaro

    Yea there stuff isn't street legal "par say," but I live in NW Arkansas they don't check for emissions around here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member casperss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Waco Ky.
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,329

    White
    2001 SS #3504

    I've got a set on my malibu. as far as quality they are great.

  5. #5
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Yeah they make great roundy round headers but as far as any that are going to fit in your F Body chassis . . . . . . . . . . .
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

  6. #6
    Junior Member Footlead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Conroe Texas
    Posts
    46

    Red
    2002 SS

    Schoenfelds

    YES they are good HEADERS. We run them on the dirt track cars and they are quality built and make HP.

  7. #7
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Footlead View Post
    YES they are good HEADERS. We run them on the dirt track cars and they are quality built and make HP.
    what class you race?

  8. #8
    Junior Member Footlead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Conroe Texas
    Posts
    46

    Red
    2002 SS

    Hobby Stock!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Nice, Me and what used to be called "my father-in-law" lol (joke between friends no real marraige) had 3 cars....

    his son who was 13 raced the front-wheel drive class in a lil corsica we gutted and i "played with"

    I raced his Super stock, and he raced his late model.... hes one of them guys who has alot of money who really doesn't understand how stuff truely works, IE he never did much more than change the oil, he just bought stuff for them, then i started chasin his daughter around and found out he had 3 frickin cars.... he then found out i know motors a bit... worked out great...

  10. #10
    Senior Member SS02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,819

    None
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Nice, Me and what used to be called "my father-in-law" lol (joke between friends no real marraige) had 3 cars....

    his son who was 13 raced the front-wheel drive class in a lil corsica we gutted and i "played with"

    I raced his Super stock, and he raced his late model.... hes one of them guys who has alot of money who really doesn't understand how stuff truely works, IE he never did much more than change the oil, he just bought stuff for them, then i started chasin his daughter around and found out he had 3 frickin cars.... he then found out i know motors a bit... worked out great...


    What does that have anything to do with the headers ?.

  11. #11
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by SS02 View Post


    What does that have anything to do with the headers ?.
    Don't even get me started on you staying on topic.....


    Schoenfelds are commonly a header for dirt track racing, hence where i asked and told our experiences with dirt track racing....

  12. #12
    Senior Member SS02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,819

    None
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Don't even get me started on you staying on topic.....


    Schoenfelds are commonly a header for dirt track racing, hence where i asked and told our experiences with dirt track racing....
    Way off topic... blah blah blah

  13. #13
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by SS02 View Post
    Way off topic... blah blah blah

  14. #14
    Junior Member Footlead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Conroe Texas
    Posts
    46

    Red
    2002 SS

    There is alot more to racing dirt track than punching it and turning left. I learned a heck of alot about making those cars handle and turn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: Has anyone heard of this.. ever??
    By psycho_puppies in forum General Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. Question: Anyone heard of or used these headers
    By El Toro Loco in forum External Engine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM
  3. Heard of this cam
    By silverz28camaro in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 09:13 PM
  4. Anybody ever heard of these HEADERS??
    By 9t8z28 in forum External Engine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 04:04 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 12:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •