Red
    2004 GTO

GTO + LM + SW LTs

So I'm (hopefully) bolting in a loudmouth and stainless works LT (w/ cats) system this coming weekend. Anyone have a sound clip of what my 04 goat should sound like? I'm just looking for something to look forward to.

Torrid Red
    2004 GTO

I dont have a sound clip for you but I do have a question for you. When you get that setup on let me know and tell me how you like it. I want to put a exhaust system on my 04 goat but I completely confused with what to put on and what would be the best bang for my buck. So far all i have done is a KN intake. Thanx

StainlessScott

"Stainless Works" long tube headers & exhaust for the 04 GTO

"Stainless Works" offers quite a few different exhaust kits for the 2004 GTO. All of the systems are 3.000" 304-stainless steel and include an X-pipe and polished tips along with all the necessary clamps & hangers to complete the installation. The systems bolt up to the factory flanges for ease of installation. Retail pricing for the “cat-back” exhaust systems range from $733.95 to $838.95. The "Stainless Works" 1.750” headers are available with either off-road lead pipes (no cats) or with high-flow "Random Tech" cats. Retail cost for the headers is $943.95 & $1363.95 respectively. Drop us an e-mail at info@stainlessworks.net or call us at 1-800-878-3635 for further information.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Stainless Works
    Last edited by StainlessScott; 02-03-2006 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Information