GM uses a quick connect fitting on their fuel lines. Does anyone know where I can find male and female fitting? I'm putting together a completely new fuel system and I will be running solid tube and/or braided lines and I need the GM style fitting to interface with the GM components such as the fuel rails, fuel filter/regulator etc. I've searched around with not luck so far.