Front 02 extension harnesses?

Who makes a nice set of extension harnesses for the front 02 sensors? I am looking for something that has the factory weather pack connectors for a nice clean factory appearing install with no splicing. I have heard of new 02 sensors that are long enough,,,and no extensions are needed,,,sounds interesting,,,anyone have part numbers to such a thing?
    I would assume I will need something to extend the rear 02's as well.
    Anyone out there make such a thing?
    Last edited by Firebirdjones; 08-04-2007 at 03:39 AM.

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

I ordered my o2 extensions from TSP. the Corvette rear o2 sensors are long enough to work I believe that is what you are talking about.
    1999 T/A WS6 Black -------SOLD
    05 mustang Roush sport;
    DOB manifold, m122 SC, 47lb injectors, gt500 TB, roush TVS CAI, Detroit rocker SC grind camshafts, Mac LTs, off road x, roush off road mufflers, roush short throw shifter, kenne bell BAP, Brenspeed 93 octane tune. 479rwhp 436ftlbs SAE.

Bright Red
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I recently swapped on a set of longtubes and off road Y pipe.

I used Bosch 13111 O2 sensors and they come with way more than enough wiring for use with longtubes. I deleted my rear O2's and had them "tuned out".

On my JetHot brand exhaust parts, it looked like the stock rear O2's would have reached their respective connectors.
    2002 Silverado Z71 ECSB HPTuners tuned by yours truly
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 6.0, 4L80E, 9" rear
    webpage: http://www.fquick.com/rel3rd/

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler99WS6 View Post
    I ordered my o2 extensions from TSP. the Corvette rear o2 sensors are long enough to work I believe that is what you are talking about.
    Are those extensions nice weather pack plug and play or are they splice and dice?

Quote Originally Posted by rel3rd View Post
    I recently swapped on a set of longtubes and off road Y pipe.

I used Bosch 13111 O2 sensors and they come with way more than enough wiring for use with longtubes. I deleted my rear O2's and had them "tuned out".

On my JetHot brand exhaust parts, it looked like the stock rear O2's would have reached their respective connectors.
    I assume those Bosch #13111 sensors are for the front? Where did you find those?

I already have the rear 02's tuned out of mine,,,but would like to screw them back in to the off road Y-pipe so I don't have wiring wired tied up and hanging under the car. Not sure if they will reach their respective holes or not.

Bright Red

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I assume those Bosch #13111 sensors are for the front? Where did you find those?

I already have the rear 02's tuned out of mine,,,but would like to screw them back in to the off road Y-pipe so I don't have wiring wired tied up and hanging under the car. Not sure if they will reach their respective holes or not.
    The 13111's are "technically" for the rear O2 location on 97 or so Corvettes. Supposedly, they are slightly hotter than the stock front ones for our cars and allow the longtubes to send a good signal to the PCM. They plug right in using the nice factory plugs and all you need to do is make sure you secure the extra harness out of harm's way.

They must work because I have zero idle or driveability issues. I got them at my local parts store...Advanced Auto.

I got the part number off of another site.

red
    02 trans am ws6

Try the WS6STORE ws6store.com

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog...&vid=3&pcid=54

Thunder has exactly what you need, they are a site sponsor as well
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Are those extensions nice weather pack plug and play or are they splice and dice?
    No splicing, they are plug and play. Look like OEM parts.

Quote Originally Posted by rel3rd View Post
    The 13111's are "technically" for the rear O2 location on 97 or so Corvettes. Supposedly, they are slightly hotter than the stock front ones for our cars and allow the longtubes to send a good signal to the PCM. They plug right in using the nice factory plugs and all you need to do is make sure you secure the extra harness out of harm's way.

They must work because I have zero idle or driveability issues. I got them at my local parts store...Advanced Auto.

I got the part number off of another site.
    So these rear vette 02 sensors work in our F-bodies in the front 02 sensor location? Sounds like what I need, I like the idea of them being slightly hotter since they are going to be positioned farther away with the long tube headers. With 60,000 on the clock I wouldn't mind having a new pair of 02's anyway and the fact that I won't have an extension harness sounds like just the ticket for me,,,,thanks. I guess I have to figure what I want to do with the rears yet though. Are you guys even screwing them back in with an off road Y-pipe? Or are you just securing the rear harness out of the way and plugging the holes?

Bright Red

So these rear vette 02 sensors work in our F-bodies in the front 02 sensor location? Sounds like what I need, I like the idea of them being slightly hotter since they are going to be positioned farther away with the long tube headers. With 60,000 on the clock I wouldn't mind having a new pair of 02's anyway and the fact that I won't have an extension harness sounds like just the ticket for me,,,,thanks. I guess I have to figure what I want to do with the rears yet though. Are you guys even screwing them back in with an off road Y-pipe? Or are you just securing the rear harness out of the way and plugging the holes?
    Yes. Direct fit, no hokie-pokie trickery to make them work...plug them in and go...
    That's exactly why I bought them.
    My Y pipe came with block-off plugs, and the car's rear O2 harness doesn't seem to be any issue. You could always cut the wires off of the old O2's and use them for plugs in the rear.

Cool, sounds like a plan then. I may check my local contact at GM and see what these Vette 02's run up there and compare them to the Bosch 13111's that you mentioned. Looks like I have some running around to do.

Thanks for all the links guys, I will be checking into that as well.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #2364

Just subscribing!

Thread Information