On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Found a deal on headers help

I just found a deal that has jet hot headers with x-pipe to dumped magnaflows for 700 obo I have a link to the page check it out, it looks good but I am a newb.http://www.norcal-ls1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61210

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you can get everything brand new with pacesetter headers for ~$800 or so. Jethot's are a good header but I would probably still try to talk him down on the price. The price of the headers doesn't look to bad but that's to much for those duals IMO.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! michaelinchains's Avatar

black
    `99 GTP/`98 formy(sold)

im selling my jethot longtubes,ory & cutout

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

[QUOTE=0rion;1548233]you can get everything brand new with pacesetter headers for ~$800 or so. Jethot's are a good header but I would probably still try to talk him down on the price. The price of the headers doesn't look to bad but that's to much for those duals IMO.[/QUO

I got him down to 600 at this point bite the bullet? I have a case of the chicken shits.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

600 ain't bad at all for a full exhaust. Is there any way you can go see it in person to verify the flanges aren't bent or something along those lines. I'd have a tough time spending 6 bills without seeing it in person although people do it all the time.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    600 ain't bad at all for a full exhaust. Is there any way you can go see it in person to verify the flanges aren't bent or something along those lines. I'd have a tough time spending 6 bills without seeing it in person although people do it all the time.
    He said he already has it taken off, so I can see it but he said he has some people interested, ah shit if he does mangae to sell them as quickly as he claims I might just have to bite the bullet with a new set up and go with 2.5'' instead of 3's(3'' seems a little to big for my comfort and for a bolt on only car) damn

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    He said he already has it taken off, so I can see it but he said he has some people interested, ah shit if he does mangae to sell them as quickly as he claims I might just have to bite the bullet with a new set up and go with 2.5'' instead of 3's(3'' seems a little to big for my comfort and for a bolt on only car) damn
    if you ever plan on lowering the car the 2.5" will come in handy clearance wise.

Thread Information