Black

Red face A few questions on finishing up a head swap.

Hello all.......
    Well i'm almost done putting my camaro back together after some blown head gaskets, and i've come across a few things that I don't know where they go. There are a couple wires, a few electrical connections, a couple brackets, and a question on what I believe is an air recirculation pump?. I have photos of all of these things, and i'm hopeing that someone can help me here. Brace yourself for laughter here everyone. Apologies in advance, but I do need the help.

I guess i'll just list them out here....bare with me please.....thanks.....

1. On the passengers side of the car there are two (I believe) air recirculation/vaccuum lines on the intake right above each other. I'm just wondering if it matters which line goes to which? Would it matter is they were switched? (Picture Available)

2. I know this is stupid, but I don't know exactly where the air pump? goes back on the car. A buddy of mine was over when I was taking it apart, and he took it off without me there. Can someone help me out here? (Picture Available)

3. On the drivers side portion of the wiring harness there are two wires with a washer like end on them. One is black, and the other orange/red, and they look to go to the intake or somewhere right around the middle of the engine. I'm not sure exactly where, can someone help me with this? Picture available. There are also two wiring harness connections in the same picture which i'm not sure of their connection location. (Picture Available)

4. Passengers side of the wiring harness, there is a connection (blue inside, four female parts to the connection) right around the alternator.....not sure where that goes?? (Picture Available)

5. Drivers side, I believe part of the brake lines, there are two connection points that appear to be for a vaccuum line, but I don't see any lines that would go to them?? (Picture available)

6. Last of all, I have three brackets that I haven't found a home for. From what I can see it doesn't look like it would matter if they don't go back in, but one must always wonder. Any help with these? (Picture available)

Thanks everyone. I'm sorry for having to ask these questions. I guess this is what happens when you let someone work on your car, aren't around, and are not familiar with the car. lol I appreciate any help you all can give.

I can e-mail pics to anyone who is willing to help me. I didn't realize that I couldn't post them on here without having them on a webpage.

Black
    Just figured out how to attach them. I will have to send a pic of the brackets later.
    Last edited by Black95Z28; 09-12-2007 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something.

Black
    Any help here guys?

Thread Information