Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

F.A.S.T. Intake

This is a discussion on F.A.S.T. Intake within the External Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by c5z28 Ah this dousche is wussin out on me. At the very most it will be 3 ...

hugger orange

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Ah this dousche is wussin out on me. At the very most it will be 3 of us out there, we'll see if I don't hit 12's tomorrow.
    I think the coldest it got here was in the 40's got a little drafty in my shorts and t-shirt
    damb yall mak me want to move out there. she woke me up at 4am saying it was cold......it was....the furnace ranout of oil and its 3 degrees this morning i went out got 15 gallons to last till monday when i can get the oil company out to fill the tank

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by mark21742 View Post
    damb yall mak me want to move out there. she woke me up at 4am saying it was cold......it was....the furnace ranout of oil and its 3 degrees this morning i went out got 15 gallons to last till monday when i can get the oil company out to fill the tank
    burn royal purple, it will kick out more heat....

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    burn royal purple, it will kick out more heat....
    i bet you are used to the cold living up in SD arent you....i really dont like it this cold

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

i bet you are used to the cold living up in SD arent you....i really dont like it this cold
    yea its usually around 0 to -15 counting windchill, thats not a bad day, one day was -46 without windchill in aberdeen, but our situation try heating 7k sqft in that level of cold....

hugger orange

yea its usually around 0 to -15 counting windchill, thats not a bad day, one day was -46 without windchill in aberdeen, but our situation try heating 7k sqft in that level of cold....
    man thats a big place. only got about 1,800sq ft here to heat. i had the wood stove cooking in the knitchen today with a hard wind, so i found a bunch of air leaks.....time for me to empty eveything from under the sink and cabinets and caulk around the wall to floor seam and wall to ceilling seam....oh what fun! lol

i love this house, but i guess back in the 1830's they didnt have to worry about the price of wood or coal to stay warm.......welp im off to caulk stuff

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

man thats a big place. only got about 1,800sq ft here to heat. i had the wood stove cooking in the knitchen today with a hard wind, so i found a bunch of air leaks.....time for me to empty eveything from under the sink and cabinets and caulk around the wall to floor seam and wall to ceilling seam....oh what fun! lol

i love this house, but i guess back in the 1830's they didnt have to worry about the price of wood or coal to stay warm.......welp im off to caulk stuff
    its highly efficient... we burn wood too, and it usually stays bout 77-80 in that damn house... Wood is cheap, esp when you got 4 kids to pack wood...

None

its highly efficient... we burn wood too, and it usually stays bout 77-80 in that damn house... Wood is cheap, esp when you got 4 kids to pack wood...
    It does sound very nice...
    I hope to get up that way and see it, I have seen some pics. It is very sweet!

Do you have any Disc Golf courses around your area Wade?

hugger orange

yeah, my father, mother and i have several VERY big areas to get wood from around here. it helps a bunch of other people and companys property clear of downed wood and keeps us warm....but man if you have to buy it around here ive seen prices as high as $120 a cord.

ive got two wood stoves andseveral ceiling fans to pull the heat all through the house and i think so far my parents have only burnt about 15-20 gallons of oil (they have a central air) but a good fire in one of their stoves and turn the air on and 15 minutes their house is comfy

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by SS02 View Post
    It does sound very nice...
    I hope to get up that way and see it, I have seen some pics. It is very sweet!

Do you have any Disc Golf courses around your area Wade?
    No not that i know of....

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

we don even use our heater at all. we just burn if we get cold. we are lucky because we have a friend who has a tree triming service and instead of him having to pay to dump his stuff, we take it and burn it. works well for the both of us. we just got 2 cords of oak from him. that stuff burns super hot.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Went out and bested a 13.114 w/ a 2.0 6-ft, got a 2.1 60ft and another 13.114. I need a driver mod, my excuse is lack of track prep had to baby the sucker out of the hole and the car would wiggle shifting into second if I was flooring it-damnit!

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Went out and bested a 13.114 w/ a 2.0 6-ft, got a 2.1 60ft and another 13.114. I need a driver mod, my excuse is lack of track prep had to baby the sucker out of the hole and the car would wiggle shifting into second if I was flooring it-damnit!
    Slicks? maybe its that dual dual set up. you should come back to the dark side........

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    Slicks? maybe its that dual dual set up. you should come back to the dark side........
    It's not a slp dual dual exhaust just duals. Definatley a driver mod.

White
    2001 Z28

get some nitto tires they get half second off those number

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information