Thread: Corsa CB

Pewter
    2000 A4 WS6

Angry Corsa CB

Okay did i get a shitty kit or what two pipes didn't even slide on. I had to open up the holes on the muffler. Its rattling like shit. One tip came out alot further then the other grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have kooks LTS with 3" catless ORY. And i'm very pissed about the fitmit of this system. For about a grand that shit shouldve been a cake walk instead i'm heating up the pipes and trying to bend this shit around. Anyone else had this problem or did I just get a fucked up kit?

Thanks Jeff

silver
    2000 formula

does any 1 make a ORY that fits??? my TSP ORY did not fit either

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by Itllrun View Post
    Okay did i get a shitty kit or what two pipes didn't even slide on. I had to open up the holes on the muffler. Its rattling like shit. One tip came out alot further then the other grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have kooks LTS with 3" catless ORY. And i'm very pissed about the fitmit of this system. For about a grand that shit shouldve been a cake walk instead i'm heating up the pipes and trying to bend this shit around. Anyone else had this problem or did I just get a fucked up kit?

Thanks Jeff
    What doesn't fit, the Kooks and ORY or the Corsa catback?
    My Kooks ORY didn't slide really nicely onto the headers because the pipes were a little mashed on the end. A few solid wacks with a ball peen and the pipes opened up a bit and I could wiggle them on (still tight but ok).
    Did you get the Kooks ORY with the OEM 2.75" connection at the cat back? or the 3" connection at the catback.

Pewter
    2000 A4 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass View Post
    What doesn't fit, the Kooks and ORY or the Corsa catback?
    My Kooks ORY didn't slide really nicely onto the headers because the pipes were a little mashed on the end. A few solid wacks with a ball peen and the pipes opened up a bit and I could wiggle them on (still tight but ok).
    Did you get the Kooks ORY with the OEM 2.75" connection at the cat back? or the 3" connection at the catback.
    The actual exhaust itself we heated up the pipes and bent them away from the frame where it comes up and over but the muffler still rattles while its in gear. i'm just very unhappy. Couple more hours of fabbing and i'm sure itll fit fine. until then I deal with it. Thankfully its not a dd.

Pewter
    2000 A4 WS6

I wish i could post up pictures to further explain however i'm just going to play with it a little more and i'll get it. Thankfully i have a shop and aint a weekend warrior.

White
    1998 Trans Am

I have a QTP header and ORY with a SLP Power Flo catback with Corsa Clone tips and everything fit great. No line up issues at all.

Thread Information