T/A=LOTS of Vagina =X

Dark Blue
    98 Trans Am =]

chug, chug, chug

hey guys i got a 98 trans am bone stock and thinking of getting my exhaust pretty soon here =] im dying for it but yea was already thinkin bout getting the slp loudmouth 2 but went to mufflertech and they said dont get it cuz it has small ass inlets or sumthin like that then they recommended dynomax cuz it didnt go small..i do plan on putting headers but sum say dont go loudmouth cuz it will sound like crap so please help me kind of lost i just want something really loud like the cammed old school muscle car sound but with a sweet tune..what can i get for a fair price??

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

The front squeak is probably a bushing. Sway bar maybe.

Magnaflow exhaust.
    2008 Trailblazer SS
    Yank PTB3600, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, 4" intake, E-fans, Magnaflow, Sonnax kit, tranny cooler, tune.
    Lowered, HID's, tinted.

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 SOLD
    531.1 RWHP 481.3 FT/Pounds all motor.

black trans am

magnaflow imo sounds the best and numbers say it flows the best.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

with manifolds i think magnaflow and borla sound the best. but i think when you put headers on, the stock exhaust sounds the best

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by wanna_lS1 View Post
    hey guys i got a 98 trans am bone stock and thinking of getting my exhaust pretty soon here =] im dying for it but yea was already thinkin bout getting the slp loudmouth 2 but went to mufflertech and they said dont get it cuz it has small ass inlets or sumthin like that then they recommended dynomax cuz it didnt go small..i do plan on putting headers but sum say dont go loudmouth cuz it will sound like crap so please help me kind of lost i just want something really loud like the cammed old school muscle car sound but with a sweet tune..what can i get for a fair price??
    same exact problem with a 98 z, please help us guys. i've already been to the ls1 sounds website and it didn't help i need word of mouth testimonial

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Black 2002 Trans Am WS6

I have the Borla system with headers and no cats and love it. Sounds great!!
    Black 02 Trans Am WS6 M6 SLP Lid, Bassani Stainless Headers & Y-Pipe w/o Cats, Borla Exhaust, BMR-STB, LCAs & Reloc. Brackets, Panhard Bar, & SFCs, Eibach Pro-kit With Bilsteins, BF Goodrich G Force KDWs, Optima Yellow Top, 5% Tint, Blackouts, Clear Side Lights, H-7 Headlights much more to come!

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

I got headers, y pipe (no cats) and a Magnaflow cat back. Sounds nice at idle but AWESOME at WOT. I would recommend Magnaflow

Here is a video of my buddy and I at the track. Both cars have headers y pipe and Magnaflow cat back

Last edited by SandmanWs7; 06-02-2008 at 06:22 AM.

rapter34
    I have a LT's catted y, and hooker cat back. Love the sound very deep and not too load.

Thread Information