Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What to do???

This is a discussion on What to do??? within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Sorry Tim lost my response somehow. Autos love blowers, but you will have to upgrade or you will break it. ...

yellow
    02 vette

Sorry Tim lost my response somehow. Autos love blowers, but you will have to upgrade or you will break it. Slip over to the the transmission forum here for vendors and details. FYI the guy I just bought my injectors from has your t/c for sale cheap! http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=2032750
    The a/t will put a little less to the wheels than a manual but with a t/c your performance will be as good or better than most manual cars making 40 more rwhp!

Millenium Yellow
    2002 Coupe

Nuck..Thanks for the thread. I just pm'ed the guy about the t/c so hopefully he still has it. I was thinking about having the trans freshened up and installing a deeper trans pan and a trans cooler anyways before I run the supercharger just in case. I'm going to the track Friday night to see what how the headers and programmer change did to my e.t's and 60' times. Right now I'm running 13.3's and the 60' times are 2.08 to 2.11.

Millenium Yellow
    2002 Coupe

BTW Nuck...Nice car. Gotta love yellow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information